Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Priceless « previous next »
Page: 1

: January 12, 2007, 11:44:40 AM

Thought you guys might enjoy this.

Also...does he not look like that tool wearing Chucky Doll heads on his shoulder pads?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 12, 2007, 11:53:29 AM

That's hilarious! Thanks for posting.

TEAMCALI

Starter

#2 : January 12, 2007, 12:13:17 PM

... good laugh indeed...

#3 : January 12, 2007, 12:45:55 PM

I am sure he didn't feel quite as smug about 3 or 4 hours after this picture was snapped.   ;D

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 12, 2007, 12:50:24 PM

Nice sign, I bet his two year old enjoyed pulling out the crayol's to work up that original masterpiece.

Fcuk the sweater vest!!!!!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 12, 2007, 12:57:45 PM

Somehow I don't think Raider Nation is worried about stealing their fashion statement. I like the crayolas remark. Must have spent all of the money on the getup.

shall555

Starter

#6 : January 12, 2007, 01:11:37 PM

I can't stand that idiot that wears the Chucky dolls on his shoulder pads. He's an embarassment to all Bucs fans, when he is seen on TV at almost every game. I don't know if he has a real job, but he's working his @ss off to be the unofficial 'TEAM' fan, like 'barrel man' or that Raider Nation 'Black Hole' guy. The intimidation factor is ZERO when you look like an insurance salesman with Chucky dolls glued to your shoulder pads. I cringe whenever opposing fans see that idiot on TV.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#7 : January 12, 2007, 01:15:00 PM

The intimidation factor is ZERO when you look like an insurance salesman with Chucky dolls glued to your shoulder pads.

I thought he sold cars for ABC auto sales?

#8 : January 12, 2007, 02:25:48 PM

I can't stand that idiot that wears the Chucky dolls on his shoulder pads. He's an embarassment to all Bucs fans, when he is seen on TV at almost every game. I don't know if he has a real job, but he's working his @ss off to be the unofficial 'TEAM' fan, like 'barrel man' or that Raider Nation 'Black Hole' guy. The intimidation factor is ZERO when you look like an insurance salesman with Chucky dolls glued to your shoulder pads. I cringe whenever opposing fans see that idiot on TV.

i feel ya on that. I've seen him at every road game that i've been on and find him quite embarassing.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : January 12, 2007, 10:07:05 PM

Thought you guys might enjoy this.

Also...does he not look like that tool wearing Chucky Doll heads on his shoulder pads?

How much was it worth to see FLORIDA  hold up that crystal football???  PRICELESS!!!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Priceless « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools