Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nix Fired from UM « previous next »
Page: 1

LFO

Hall of Famer

: December 29, 2008, 11:48:57 PM

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/12/30/sports/FBC-Miami-Nix-Fired.php

LOL.

That didn't take long.

I remember awhile back getting into it with people when I said Nix was a poor coach. 

Miami fans, how do you feel about Nix now?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 30, 2008, 10:16:56 AM

Whoever didn't call a timeout at the end of that bowl game needs to be fired.  That was piss poor clock management, especially considering the Head Coach AND the OC was standing right there.

Shannon isn't looking too good, either.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 30, 2008, 01:16:25 PM

Whoever didn't call a timeout at the end of that bowl game needs to be fired.  That was piss poor clock management, especially considering the Head Coach AND the OC was standing right there.

Shannon isn't looking too good, either.

Oh, I agree on Shannon.  I just think hiring Nix was a dumb move. He was a horrible OC at GT and a horrible OC at Miami. 

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 01, 2009, 12:44:02 PM

He never should have gotten that job to begin with. He was terrible at Georgia Tech and Chan Gailey was probably about to fire him when Shannon hired him.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nix Fired from UM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools