Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Advice to Carnell Williams « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#15 : December 28, 2008, 06:45:04 PM

I don't believe Gannon said "we". Why do you have to dumb down threads?
He either said "you" or "we", but he certainly pointed out a perfect example that a lot of us have been saying for a long time. Garcia sucks, and was holding this team back. We won in spite of Garcia. But Garcia would not be our QB if Gruden didn't want him to be so badly for 5 years.

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#16 : December 28, 2008, 06:45:44 PM

Tearing the same knee twice is not good, and odds are stacked against him.
Not the same knee.

JC510

Practice Squad

#17 : December 28, 2008, 06:45:50 PM

Gotta say his career is officially done with now.

He aint coming back from that. �Again.

I felt sick to my stomach watching him hurt himself again. �I felt more sick watching that, then I did when Bush trounced through the Bucs defense like a tank.

Listening to the replay, I felt his RAGE at the knee more than his pain.

Sorry Carnell. �

Not a surprise that something so stupid would have your name attached to it.
Coming from your genius mind, I'll take that as a compliment.

You are definitely one of the few idiots that drags this place down.

What did I say that was soooo stupid?

You can kiss my arse fella.

I guess Buckhalter should have just retired, right?
We'll see if he comes back. �I am prone to think this sort of thing is more likely to end a career. �Tearing the same knee twice is not good, and odds are stacked against him.

By the time he see's the field again anyway, he will be out of the game for a very long period of time.

LOL You are so stupid I feel bad quoting your posts.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 28, 2008, 08:04:14 PM

Feel so sorry for the guy. To think he worked his ass off for 9 months or whatever it was, only to score a few TD's and sustain the exact same injury.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Bucs33

Second String

#19 : December 28, 2008, 08:13:57 PM

There are SO MANY PLAYERS EVERY year that are denied a shot at the NFL due to injury, look at Shannon Myers from the 1998 his story was amazing and he was screwed, enough with carnell baldelli

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 28, 2008, 09:01:05 PM

Gotta say his career is officially done with now.

He aint coming back from that.  Again.

I felt sick to my stomach watching him hurt himself again.  I felt more sick watching that, then I did when Bush trounced through the Bucs defense like a tank.

Listening to the replay, I felt his RAGE at the knee more than his pain.

Sorry Carnell.  

agreed Boid

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 28, 2008, 09:04:18 PM

I feel so bad for Carnell - this was the worse case scenario we all feared - but none of us considered the healthy knee...what tough luck...it didn't even look like that bad of a tackle, just a twist the wrong way.

Even if he does have another miraculous recovery, he'll never be the same back. His career as a front line starter is over.

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#22 : December 29, 2008, 09:21:09 PM

I feel so bad for Carnell - this was the worse case scenario we all feared - but none of us considered the healthy knee...what tough luck...it didn't even look like that bad of a tackle, just a twist the wrong way.

Even if he does have another miraculous recovery, he'll never be the same back. His career as a front line starter is over.
Just because a player is listed at the top of some coach's depth chart doesn't mean they are a front line starter. Carnell never proved to be worthy of that #5 overall pick, and unfortunately he never will. Some guys just get hurt when others don't in the same situations. See: Rex Grossman

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 29, 2008, 10:36:50 PM

I think yesterday you saw the glimpses of why he was a top 5 pick and a front line starter.

I think he'll be back and stronger than ever.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 29, 2008, 10:38:20 PM

I think yesterday you saw the glimpses of why he was a top 5 pick and a front line starter.

I think he'll be back and stronger than ever.

man, I hope you are right...

DBHit55

Starter

#25 : December 29, 2008, 11:02:20 PM

i said it before and he proved me right and ill say it again caddy will be back in 09 get well soon caddy

RudeGuy

Starter

#26 : December 29, 2008, 11:57:43 PM

i said it before and he proved me right and ill say it again caddy will be back in 09 get well soon caddy

Caddy was on Bay News 9 Sports Connection tonight and he stated doctors have told him he could be back as soon as July.

DavyJonesLocker

Starter

#27 : December 30, 2008, 12:34:39 AM

Then he'll get hurt again.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 30, 2008, 01:14:31 AM

Caddy was on Bay News 9 Sports Connection tonight and he stated doctors have told him he could be back as soon as July.

Good news. I liked what I saw yesterday. Running for TDs AND catching out of the back field? I like.

I thought it was his career when it first happened because like many here, I thought it was the same knee.

July? Fantastic. This rehab will seem like a couple of sit-ups to Caddy after what he went through the past year or so.

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 30, 2008, 02:39:41 AM

The worst thing about this is the mental part. If he comes back he will never be able to make a cut without the thought of an injury happening again. This will haunt him. I hope I'm wrong but i think he is done.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Advice to Carnell Williams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools