Boards > The Red Board

LOGAN PAYNE WR MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS

(1/2) > >>

BuckEmUp:
This guy could really be the next JJ for the Bucs.  He is sure handed and always finds a way to create separation and make the play.  I was wondering if one of you could post his breakdown.  I believe that he would probably be around in the sixth round and is a WR the Bucs should look at rather then taking one early with all the holes on this team. 

Another player that I believe would bee a good fit is Stephan Nicholas LB out of USF.  the guy is a leader and plays sideline to sideline, I don't know where he grades out but if we could grab him in the fourth or fifth he would make a good lower round selection.

I could also see Lorenzo Booker being a good pick if he last until the third round.  The guy would make a great replacement for Pitt and if he was to live up to his hype be a very good 1-2 punch with Caddy.  He would also improve our return game.

Mohawkbucs:
I wouldnt mind booker, or even moss in a later round, but brian leonard would be best for the running game imo

At WR i actually would like CJ, then get Steve Breaston in the 6th or 7th to return kicks, or just draft a guy that is known for returning kicks

alldaway:
Logan Payne is definately worth a look day two of the draft. 

Mr.BucFan:

--- Quote from: Mohawkbucs on January 12, 2007, 05:15:29 PM --- then get Steve Breaston in the 6th or 7th to return kicks, or just draft a guy that is known for returning kicks

--- End quote ---
Some draft sites I've seen say Breaston has underachieved enough to be an UDFA. If he were, we'd be smart to sign him quickly.

Skull and Bones:
I like their TE Matt Spaeth.  Big, a very good blocker, and has been a productive pass catcher for the Gophers.  He's nursing a shoulder injury so he will probably drop.  Could be an excellent value.

Boid Fink:
Never heard of the guy.

And I loathe cats who say, "The next JJ", or the "Next Sapp"...

rjgobucs1:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on January 13, 2007, 12:51:11 PM ---Never heard of the guy.

And I loathe cats who say, "The next JJ", or the "Next Sapp"...

--- End quote ---
Wait til we start calling posters "The Next Boid".

Also you posted him a while back on the other board right? I remember looking him up....wouldn't mind a 5th / 6th on him.

Boid Fink:
Who?  Logan Payne?  Not me bro.  Like I said, I never heard of him...

rjgobucs1:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on January 13, 2007, 12:56:16 PM ---Who? Logan Payne? Not me bro. Like I said, I never heard of him...

--- End quote ---
Na I meant the thread creator.

Boid Fink:
Well, the point being, their is no such thing as the next anything. 

I understand the whole comprable aspect, but really...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version