Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: more on T.O. « previous next »
Page: 1

TURBO

Hall of Famer

: October 13, 2006, 09:41:01 PM

and the soap opera continues...  Why this clown can't get his act together is beyond me...  I think he is truely bi-polar, either that or just an absolute idiot.  Thankfully, he is not the Bucs problem.

Terrell Owens - WR - Dallas Cowboys Oct. 13 - 4:34 pm et

Terrell Owens was late to Wednesday's practice.
His tardiness reportedly set off a heated discussion with passing game coordinator Todd Haley. While arguments between players and coaches aren't new, T.O.'s work habits could make the Cowboys coaches lose patience with him. Bill Parcells refused to talk about Owens at Thursday's presser.

Source: Dallas Morning News

Terrell Owens - WR - Dallas Cowboys Oct. 13 - 8:08 pm et

Terrell Owens told Dan Le Batard on his radio show that he was late to practice Wednesday due to an upset stomach.
Owens felt "disrespected" by passing game coordinator Todd Haley, with whom he reportedly engaged in a heated argument. T.O. says he'll stop talking to Haley off the field, which is yet another mature decision. Who needs to talk to their coaches?

Source: Dallas Morning News 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 13, 2006, 10:56:35 PM

He does shlt then says he feels disrespected, it's a pattern that continues. He's a team's worst nighmare and sadly I used to root for him. Now there's too much for me to look past it.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 13, 2006, 11:12:22 PM

I wish T.O. would just go to act in the movies.  Or do some fashion shows.  Just not play football anymore.

The guy is a big, steaming pile of horse crap on the side of road in NY in January.  In other words, no one cares about this guy anymore.  Except ESPN "analysists" because they need him to keep a job.  They can't provide any depth on situations on less popular teams like the 49ers, the Lions, the Jags...Why?  Because they just don't know.

Every butthole has an opinion on T.O.  There is no spin on the guy.  He is a world class butthole.  Period.  I could care less about his football skills at this point.  It pales in comparison to the soap opera I have to deal with listening to people talk about this waste of a roster spot.  Was he really thinking he would dominate in Parcells offense?

Gimme a damned break.  Tuna could care less about wideouts.  They are tools that fuel the RBs.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : October 13, 2006, 11:45:04 PM

What's the over/under on which game Tuna's head explodes? Or kicks TO off the team. At which point he will go & live with Jerry Jones. ;)

TDTB

Second String

#4 : October 14, 2006, 04:29:06 AM

You want to know why T.O. is a social pariah and not worth it for any team that could take a chance on him? Basically it boils down to the 24/7 media watchdog on him. I hate the guy, and he deserves all the crap he's getting but nothing he's done in Dallas has been particularly horrible compared to other places, and I'm sure it happens on NFL teams all the time and doesn't get reported. But the mass of media following him and nagging anyone within proximity of him, he has no value to a franchise.

#5 : October 14, 2006, 05:47:13 AM

You want to know why T.O. is a social pariah and not worth it for any team that could take a chance on him? Basically it boils down to the 24/7 media watchdog on him. I hate the guy, and he deserves all the crap he's getting but nothing he's done in Dallas has been particularly horrible compared to other places, and I'm sure it happens on NFL teams all the time and doesn't get reported. But the mass of media following him and nagging anyone within proximity of him, he has no value to a franchise.

All the more in proof that T.O. is a knob.  He knows the media is up his ass, so he ought to know better than to pull the stunts he does.

I have no sympathy for that pile of crap whatsoever.  The puke gets all he deserves and then some.

watson

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 14, 2006, 06:17:30 AM

It is so bad that Parcells has put a moratorium on talking about him in his press conferences.  One reporter asked him yesterday if the moratorium was still on and he said YES! 

If I was the head coach and they told me that in order to have a wide receiver corp I had to include TO, I would rather run the ball on every down

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

TBayJJ

Second String

#7 : October 14, 2006, 09:23:11 PM

I am so tired of hearing stuff on TO. I mean its the samething over and over. Grow Up TO [banghead]
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: more on T.O. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools