Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you guys think should happen to Haynesworth? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#15 : October 02, 2006, 12:40:21 AM

1 year disciplinary action + a 50,000 fine and a press conference appologizing for his stoohpid actions.

Now is the time for the NFL to set its tone on where they stand on those actions. A 4 game suspension is not going to cut it.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 02, 2006, 01:47:14 AM

100 lashes in the town square.

#17 : October 02, 2006, 02:08:08 AM

Suspend him half the season without pay

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 02, 2006, 02:17:57 AM

I say whole season, no pay.  As a guy with a rather sizeable facial scar, that stuff is really not cool.  You don't get to put 30 stitches into someone's face because you might be a little frustrated over a game.

Another reason for the large suspension is that stepping on someone's face is not an exact science.  He's lucky he didn't blind Gurode.  If I was Gurode I might have very likely gone into the Titans locker room and stabbed Haynesworth!

This, of course, is all independent of what law enforcement might do to him.  I for one am hoping they charge him with assault. 

buckit

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 02, 2006, 11:30:06 AM

I want him banned for the rest of the season.  I hope Jeff Fisher boots his sorry ass from the team entirely.  I mean, what does it matter?  The Titans ain't goin anywhere this year, with or without Haynesworth, their D is dogs***.  Hell, Jeff Fisher may be out of a job next year.  I say, cut his ass. 

If the league returns anything less than a 4 game suspension, I'll be pissed.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 02, 2006, 11:31:52 AM

I hope Jeff Fisher boots his sorry ass from the team entirely. 

Apparently Fisher was going to call the police after the game, so it is safe to say appropriate action will be taken.

140BPM

Practice Squad

#21 : October 02, 2006, 01:37:56 PM

4 Game Suspension, $35,000 fine.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 02, 2006, 01:41:11 PM

He should be kicked out for the rest of the season.  Either by the NFL, or by Jeff Fisher.  That kind of crap is mindless, crappy, and doesn't belong in the NFL.  That is just some Bush League crap, right there.  And he has a history of being an idiot anyway.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 02, 2006, 01:43:03 PM

I have never seen anything like that.  Never even imagined it.  He should be suspended for the year.

drywallbuc

Starter

#24 : October 02, 2006, 04:33:29 PM

not defending the **CENSORED**,but slow traffic should keep to the right.imo

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#25 : October 02, 2006, 04:46:52 PM

He should be kicked out for the rest of the season. Either by the NFL, or by Jeff Fisher. That kind of crap is mindless, crappy, and doesn't belong in the NFL. That is just some Bush League crap, right there. And he has a history of being an idiot anyway.
I agree he needs to be out the rest of the season.  I think he needs to be charged with assault also. 

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#26 : October 02, 2006, 06:10:15 PM

If he had done that outside a nightclub, he'd probably have been arrested for assault and battery.  I think he should be in this case, too.  Looks like ROID rage to me.

ABN

Starter
#27 : October 03, 2006, 12:07:22 PM

The victim should sign an affidavit charging him with Aggravated Battery which is a 2nd Degree Felony in Florida as well as filing a civil lawsuit in Federal Court where the victim resides seekign economic and and punitative damages.

ABN

Starter
#28 : October 03, 2006, 12:09:47 PM

He should be charged criminallly and sued for punative damages.

gone

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 03, 2006, 04:34:25 PM

My vote, ban for life, and criminal charges.  Can't trust him not to do that again.  Next time it could be worse.  If I was Grudoe, I'd be asking the union to do more.  They are supposed to look out for their player's interest, and that means protecting players from other players too, not just the owners.  It was clearly done with intent to cause serious harm, not just a "stupid heat of the moment" thing.  The play was long over.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you guys think should happen to Haynesworth? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools