Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama / Utah « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#45 : January 03, 2009, 02:14:04 PM

Utah isnt UNDERRATED. Ive watched them they are not underrated cause they beat Bama.

Do you know "UNDERRATED" means? 

How many people expected that game to even be close?  Utah is underrated, which means they are better than people think they are.  It's a compliment.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 03, 2009, 02:25:39 PM

First Off Saban was the Coach of the Year and his Team was prepared to play and win. They got beat by a Better faster Team who could beat any team in College Football. The other problem is that some of you think that just because it is the SEc or the Pac !o Big 12 that they must be the best.. Time for some of you to wake up and realize that there are many great players that dont get Schalarships to the big schools because they are missed.

UTAH is for real and deserve to National Championship this year.

If you put them in the BCS then they deserve to be considered for the title

If you put Utah in a real conference where they get beaten and battered week in and week out, they would lose 2-3 games.  It's not a knock on them, just reality.

I agree, on their best day Utah can play with any team probably in ONE game. 

I saw Jacksonville beat Indianapolis and GB kill Indy earlier this year.  Does that mean they are the better team? No, it means anyone can win one game any given day.  But over the course of a season, the cream rises to the crop.  Utah in a big conference would not survive, but they can "get up" for one game and win. 

luke99

Starter

#47 : January 03, 2009, 02:29:58 PM

LFO...It is easy to say but Talk is cheap and the game is played on the field! UTAH has now gotten it done Twice and Boise State has also gotten it Done... out of the 4 Games recently only Hawaii Failed.. 3 out of 4 proves they belong.

UTAH could play in any conference and do great. I love the way you guys try and rationalize this...

PLAY THE GAME.. UTAH DID and

WON!!!!

NUFF SAID!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#48 : January 03, 2009, 02:30:12 PM

Utah isnt UNDERRATED. Ive watched them they are not underrated cause they beat Bama.

Do you know "UNDERRATED" means?  

How many people expected that game to even be close?  Utah is underrated, which means they are better than people think they are.  It's a compliment.

people expected them to lose because the media loves the SEC.

Utah I watched probably 4 times this year... if they played @OSU, @TCU, @BYU they are a 3 loss team. Stars alined.  

Just proves spread/uptempo offenses are the way to go in CFB. Run a pro style/defensive team you wont have much luck anymore.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#49 : January 03, 2009, 02:30:29 PM

LFO...It is easy to say but Talk is cheap and the game is played on the field! UTAH has now gotten it done Twice and Boise State has also gotten it Done... out of the 4 Games recently only Hawaii Failed.. 3 out of 4 proves they belong.

UTAH could play in any conference and do great. I love the way you guys try and rationalize this...

PLAY THE GAME.. UTAH DID and

WON!!!!

NUFF SAID!

go cheer for Hawaii

luke99

Starter

#50 : January 03, 2009, 02:33:47 PM

OBF..you are funny...I love the underdog and it was proven again for the 3rd time in 4 tries...

UTAH also beat one of your teams this Year... Too Funny.. But you cant deny they are great../

In a National Poll right now 120,000 votes so far.. 67 % voted that UTAH deserves a Share of the National Championship.. AT LEAST!!!

NUFF SAID,,

Now go Shovel Snow LOL

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#51 : January 03, 2009, 02:34:20 PM

Do you know "UNDERRATED" means? �

How many people expected that game to even be close? �Utah is underrated, which means they are better than people think they are. �It's a compliment.

I think that was attributed more to Utah not being in a BCS conference and Hawaii's performance last year.

They are a solid football program.  They need to get into a BCS conference where they can have a honest chance at a title.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#52 : January 03, 2009, 02:37:35 PM

Do you know "UNDERRATED" means? �

How many people expected that game to even be close? �Utah is underrated, which means they are better than people think they are. �It's a compliment.

I think that was attributed more to Utah not being in a BCS conference and Hawaii's performance last year.

They are a solid football program.  They need to get into a BCS conference where they can have a honest chance at a title.

Part 1 may had to do something with it...

They dont need to get to a BCS conference... where would they go? Pac-10? Wont happen because of a million reasons

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#53 : January 03, 2009, 02:42:20 PM

Utah needs to get into a BCS Conference if they want to have a shot at a BCS Championship.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#54 : January 03, 2009, 02:55:48 PM

Utah needs to get into a BCS Conference if they want to have a shot at a BCS Championship.

well yeah... but they will never get near in a BCS conference.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama / Utah « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools