Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I barely recognize this place « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

: January 14, 2007, 01:39:37 PM

Us noobs have mucked this place up.

#1 : January 14, 2007, 01:36:01 PM

Wazzup Chucky?  Glad to see you back bro.  I'm still here.  I do tend to post more on the insider board for all the above mentioned reasons but I still have a few posts on the red board. I'm not going nowhere guys.  I love this place man.  Oh and BTW I still reject the notion that the board has gone down. 

I still contend that it is what you make it.  The toilet dweller comments kinda rub me the wrong way... ;)
Glad to see you're still around Chev.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 14, 2007, 01:32:20 PM

Wazzup Chucky?  Glad to see you back bro.  I'm still here.  I do tend to post more on the insider board for all the above mentioned reasons but I still have a few posts on the red board. I'm not going nowhere guys.  I love this place man.  Oh and BTW I still reject the notion that the board has gone down. 

I still contend that it is what you make it.  The toilet dweller comments kinda rub me the wrong way... ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 13, 2007, 01:02:52 AM

The politics removal certainly hurt the place, IMO...

It should be allowed, but the minute someone goes "out of bounds", they should be banned for a few weeks.

Hey, I got a PM from Abuccs a few weeks ago, maybe 2, is he banned permanently?  Or is it a temp type thing?

MIF has been a goner for a while now.

I am utterly suprised that MJS has decided to quit this place.  His behaviour was rather peculiar with the new screen name, the loss of his posts, etc...

Garv still hangs around.

The season in itself killed the MB, retread threads stating the same opinion of Gruden over and over (think Bucsguru) made this place stale.  But I think draft time, free agency time, this place will be rolling again.

Hell, the TBBBB is filled with the same retread threads.  Half of them are utterly pointless.

I agree, that finally I see some down action on this site, but hey...things happen.  People migrate and get lives.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 13, 2007, 12:50:19 AM

my GOODNESS WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ZELLMILLER, THAT GUYS IS VERY SMART

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 12, 2007, 10:44:38 PM

Where have all the vets gone? MJS, Chev, Abuccs, Garvey, MIF, Prefer... where has everyone gone?

Too bad PR couldnt grow as a company without alienating its best posters

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Barber_20

Rookie

#6 : January 12, 2007, 10:46:36 PM

They are biposting as losers that were banned from bucs.com

Land of the misfit toys!

#7 : January 12, 2007, 10:47:17 PM

Land of the misfit toys!
STFU and go back to your cave.

Barber_20

Rookie

#8 : January 12, 2007, 10:54:44 PM

Land of the misfit toys!
STFU and go back to your cave.
You mad?

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 12, 2007, 10:56:45 PM

ICIT, I don't recognize it either. The expansion ran away everything that was great about PR. I don't even post on the red board, anymore. And the Cove is starting to die with many of the best posters gone.

"MJS, Chev, Abuccs, Garvey, MIF, Prefer." Wow, just wow. I never thought this place would be void of Chev. What happend?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : January 12, 2007, 11:00:49 PM

Where have all the vets gone? MJS, Chev, Abuccs, Garvey, MIF, Prefer... where has everyone gone?

Too bad PR couldnt grow as a company without alienating its best posters
All are still around except mjs (who lurks).  He said he wasn't getting that much info & left when his scrip ran out. Then came back under a couple of names & left when we fugured him out.  For more info look up thread "one_of_a_kind24" on Pirates Cove.  Garvey is Garv. Abuccs got banned I think.  Chev & Prefer are here--mostly on PI.  And we've been over run by TBBBB runaways.

#11 : January 12, 2007, 11:02:08 PM

I'm getting tired of the noobs as well....might call it a day at 10k.

#12 : January 12, 2007, 11:05:00 PM

Not to rain on the parade oma...but the reason most of the guys left was because of the infusion of posters (not you) during the season who had no friggin clue....

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 12, 2007, 11:05:09 PM

ok ... cya

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 12, 2007, 11:09:04 PM

Welcome back ICIT!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I barely recognize this place « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools