Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I barely recognize this place « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 20

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 12, 2007, 11:11:47 PM

All are still around except mjs (who lurks).  He said he wasn't getting that much info & left when his scrip ran out. Then came back under a couple of names & left when we fugured him out.  For more info look up thread "one_of_a_kind24" on Pirates Cove.  Garvey is Garv. Abuccs got banned I think.  Chev & Prefer are here--mostly on PI.  And we've been over run by TBBBB runaways.

LMAO......this makes me laugh and puke all in the same breath.  Karen pretending she is part of the PR old guard.   [banghead]  The board started going downhill a while ago, and if I remember correctly it pretty much coincided with your arrival Karen.  ;)

#16 : January 12, 2007, 11:13:32 PM

All are still around except mjs (who lurks).  He said he wasn't getting that much info & left when his scrip ran out. Then came back under a couple of names & left when we fugured him out.  For more info look up thread "one_of_a_kind24" on Pirates Cove.  Garvey is Garv. Abuccs got banned I think.  Chev & Prefer are here--mostly on PI.  And we've been over run by TBBBB runaways.

LMAO......this makes me laugh and puke all in the same breath.  Karen pretending she is part of the PR old guard.   [banghead]  The board started going downhill a while ago, and if I remember correctly it pretty much coincided with your arrival Karen.  ;)
LOL

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 12, 2007, 11:17:59 PM

MJS lives!

Hey MJS who do you think the Bucs should take with their first round pick.?

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#18 : January 12, 2007, 11:23:07 PM

Not to rain on the parade oma...but the reason most of the guys left was because of the infusion of posters (not you) during the season who had no friggin clue....

I would definitely agree with that statement.  Alot of this board was overrun by the casual Buc fan, and it ruined the special nature we had before with the more hardcore, diehard fans.

#19 : January 12, 2007, 11:25:53 PM

Not to rain on the parade oma...but the reason most of the guys left was because of the infusion of posters (not you) during the season who had no friggin clue....

I would definitely agree with that statement. Alot of this board was overrun by the casual Buc fan, and it ruined the special nature we had before with the more hardcore, diehard fans.
Basically.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : January 12, 2007, 11:26:31 PM

And we've been over run by TBBBB runaways.

Without us "rejects", this board would be a ghost town.  Better treat us well, or we'll be on our merry way-
Not really.  But we're refering to idiots like Barber_20.  What's his problem?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : January 12, 2007, 11:28:20 PM

Oh, yeah, I single handedly sank this board.  I will agree to ignore you if you will do the same.

LMAO......this makes me laugh and puke all in the same breath.  Karen pretending she is part of the PR old guard.   [banghead]  The board started going downhill a while ago, and if I remember correctly it pretty much coincided with your arrival Karen.  ;)
Oh, yeah, I single handedly sank this board. I will agree to ignore you if you agree you to do the same.

#22 : January 12, 2007, 11:30:40 PM

This place was great around draftime.

Barber_20

Rookie

#23 : January 12, 2007, 11:32:33 PM

I wouldn't doubt it if the stooch sank it by herself

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 12, 2007, 11:36:22 PM

This place is harsh. Would things be different around here if it was a winning season?  I joined to learn and keep updated but it seems like everyone is out to one-up everyone else.   What do the "noobs" do that is irritating so I know what not to do?  Sometimes I have wanted to post but simply haven't because I did not want to get chastised for my opinion. This is not like the fishing forums I frequent.

#25 : January 12, 2007, 11:37:20 PM

Stooch?

#26 : January 12, 2007, 11:40:12 PM

This is not like the fishing forums I frequent.

football is a little more emotional than fishing my friend.   ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : January 12, 2007, 11:41:31 PM

Stooch?
Waiting on this definition myself. MJS just has a personal thin g against me.

#28 : January 12, 2007, 11:45:31 PM

I miss MJS, Abuccs, Chev, ect.  they were the 'guys' when I was a noob...Boid was my first big 'deal' and I think I was proven right with Jordan Black starting still for hte Chiefs...;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : January 12, 2007, 11:55:04 PM

Perhaps I'll think of something for you! If you are not nasty to me I have no problem with you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I barely recognize this place « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools