Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I barely recognize this place « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #30 : January 13, 2007, 01:12:18 AM »

There's no doubt that this board has gone in the toilet.    It's a shame.   It's still better than the bucs.com board because it's moderated far better.   But sadly, many of the poor posters from that board have come over here now.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #31 : January 13, 2007, 01:45:45 AM »

We just got Barber_20 banned & the thread removed where he was calling Simms "a limp wristed fruit." He seems to be a real trouble maker like kronic.

« #32 : January 13, 2007, 01:48:23 AM »

We just got Barber_20 banned & the thread removed where he was calling Simms "a limp wristed fruit." He seems to be a real trouble maker like kronic.
'Sigh'...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #33 : January 13, 2007, 01:52:52 AM »

I'm pretty sure there's a lot of movement between all the boards. The TBBB has some good posters as I'm sure this board does, too. Posters that bring up thought-provoking threads are the best (TBBB has a couple - like harleyrider, maryjanewatson, nolesfan4life) - but every board has its peanut gallery who chime meaningless trash.

Believe it or not, this board didn't have any of those peanut gallery types until the past 6 months or so.    OMA, you were one of the biggest instigators on the tbo.com forum years ago - LOL.   But I never thought you were that bad.    Bulldog sure had it out for you.   I haven't seen any garbage posts from you here.    But there are some real losers in the "peanut gallery" now.   It's unfortunate that Purch and BucShot never made it over here from that old board, they were good posters.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

« #34 : January 13, 2007, 02:04:08 AM »

Still a great board though.  I don't post nearly as much as I used to on any board with work and family responsibilties increasing but I definately look around the board to see what's going on.  It does seem that many of the vets have dispersed.  As Boid said though, a poor season can really take a MB into the ground.  I agree that once the Senior Bowl, FA, and the draft start rolling around this place will start to buzz again.  This place is awesome during draft weekend.

And Java...still using that great sig from almost 2 years ago. :)

« #35 : January 13, 2007, 02:11:11 AM »

Still a great board though. I don't post nearly as much as I used to on any board with work and family responsibilties increasing but I definately look around the board to see what's going on. It does seem that many of the vets have dispersed. As Boid said though, a poor season can really take a MB into the ground. I agree that once the Senior Bowl, FA, and the draft start rolling around this place will start to buzz again. This place is awesome during draft weekend.

Marley, dude you're missed around here man, you should post more often..really you're one of the more intelligent users I've seen on here.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #36 : January 13, 2007, 02:20:42 AM »

Excellent sig!   I'm glad to see you're still around.   I agree that things will get interesting around draft time.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #37 : January 13, 2007, 02:40:14 AM »

Well, I too have just been a lurker since all the new changes have gone through, not much to debate about with people anymore for fear of people getting upset, but still read alot of the stuff, just dont post as much at all

« #38 : January 13, 2007, 05:30:28 AM »

Marley is alive?!

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
« #39 : January 13, 2007, 06:28:17 AM »

A quick look at the PI board shows that a lot of the old vets are posting there.

replica

Hall of Famer
« #40 : January 13, 2007, 09:22:03 AM »

Where have all the vets gone? MJS, Chev, Abuccs, Garvey, MIF, Prefer... where has everyone gone?

Too bad PR couldnt grow as a company without alienating its best posters
They are all still here..I miss Iron Fists' postings though..

PirateBooty

Starter

« #41 : January 13, 2007, 09:31:17 AM »

Are you sure? His profile said: Last Active Today 8:05am.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #42 : January 13, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »

Doesn't this happen every year? It seems each off-season the same topic is brought to the table. It's like the real estate market, it goes up and down but when ever it comes back up it's better than before. Be patient and ignore the TBBB threads as they're easy to recognize.

I got a PM from Abuccs as well Boid, not sure if he just bounced but seems like he's a Mod at another MB.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
« #43 : January 13, 2007, 09:42:15 AM »

I think alot of the posters referred to earlier still post on the Insider board.  While it's nice to see so much traffic here,  it's unfortunate that the more insightful posts get overrun by the inane.  We do have alot of the old TBO posters at the nfc south.

For those of you that have only been here for the last 6 months:  Open your minds to other posters opinions, and don't be so quick to jump on others for their opinions.  There's too much of that going on, and it keeps some of the more knowledgeable posters out of here.

NFC South BBS  Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

« #44 : January 13, 2007, 10:13:16 AM »

Marley is alive?!

Alive and kickin MBF.  It was just a hard season to endure and not one I really felt like talking about or reliving on the boards after having to watch carnage for 3 hours on Sundays.  Off season is my favorite time anyway and I'm sure it will pick up.  I'm definately around though.  It's good to be back in the posting mood again.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I barely recognize this place « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools