Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Truth about Michael Bennett and Anthony Davis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

#75 : January 04, 2009, 11:16:21 PM

The Bucs made a bad decision letting Bennett go when Dunn and Graham were already banged up and Caddy was coming off MAJOR surgery/ rehab. This isn't that difficult folks.

Ask Shanahan if his 3rd string RB was important this season.

It was either Caddy or Bennett.  Bennett coming off a gun brandishing argument, vs. a 1st round pick who was deemed ready...no brainer. 

I wasn't there, were you ?

Well looks like it's not affecting Bennett from playing games for the rest of the season.

They took a risk and they lost. Accept it.

No, Caddy contributed much more than Bennett would have.  Not to mention, Caddy wasn't holding people up at an IHOP. 

I'd say they made a wise choice.  ANd it is EASY to see why they did, unless you are a dungy hugging gruden hater......

Again, I wasn't at IHOP that night were you ?

We had a discussion about this on the insider board before this even went down and most were for activating Bennett and putting Caddy on IR which is where he ended up anyway.

It wasn't a wise choice to cut a perfectly healthy and productive RB when all of the other RBs and FBs that they kept on the roster were nursing injuries.

That's the bottom line.

If you knew who I was, you'd know that your last statement is ridiculous at best. I'll be nice.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 04, 2009, 11:34:03 PM

The Bucs made a bad decision letting Bennett go when Dunn and Graham were already banged up and Caddy was coming off MAJOR surgery/ rehab. This isn't that difficult folks.

It was either Caddy or Bennett.  Bennett coming off a gun brandishing argument, vs. a 1st round pick who was deemed ready...no brainer. 

Well looks like it's not affecting Bennett from playing games for the rest of the season.

No, Caddy contributed much more than Bennett would have.  Not to mention, Caddy wasn't holding people up at an IHOP. 

I'd say they made a wise choice.  ANd it is EASY to see why they did, unless you are a dungy hugging gruden hater......

We had a discussion about this on the insider board before this even went down and most were for activating Bennett and putting Caddy on IR which is where he ended up anyway.

It wasn't a wise choice to cut a perfectly healthy and productive RB when all of the other RBs and FBs that they kept on the roster were nursing injuries.

That's the bottom line.

If you knew who I was, you'd know that your last statement is ridiculous at best. I'll be nice.

LOL

#77 : January 04, 2009, 11:39:48 PM

It was either Caddy or Bennett.� Bennett coming off a gun brandishing argument, vs. a 1st round pick who was deemed ready...no brainer.�

No, Caddy contributed much more than Bennett would have.� Not to mention, Caddy wasn't holding people up at an IHOP.�

I'd say they made a wise choice.� ANd it is EASY to see why they did, unless you are a dungy hugging gruden hater......

That's the bottom line.

LOL

Surrender noted.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#78 : January 04, 2009, 11:41:24 PM

It was either Caddy or Bennett.� Bennett coming off a gun brandishing argument, vs. a 1st round pick who was deemed ready...no brainer.�

No, Caddy contributed much more than Bennett would have.� Not to mention, Caddy wasn't holding people up at an IHOP.�

I'd say they made a wise choice.� ANd it is EASY to see why they did, unless you are a dungy hugging gruden hater......

That's the bottom line.

LOL

Surrender noted.

What was I surrendering?

Your arrogance is downright pathetic. 

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#79 : January 04, 2009, 11:43:17 PM

I miss your avatar. :(

LFO

Hall of Famer

#80 : January 04, 2009, 11:44:22 PM

I miss your avatar. :(

I can bring it back

As far as I know, I was not asked or told to remove it.  If it was popular, I will bring it back. 

#81 : January 05, 2009, 01:03:19 AM

What was I surrendering?

Your arrogance is downright pathetic

C'mon LFO, lighten up man.  :)

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#82 : January 05, 2009, 01:57:27 AM

Stevens had to be part of the crew

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#83 : January 06, 2009, 02:58:46 PM

Chargers running back Michael Bennett yesterday labeled as “a bunch of hocus-pocus” a lawsuit filed in Tampa, Fla., against him and former Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammate Anthony Davis.

Fitness trainer Brian Gordon, 31, claims the two players, then with the Bucs, and an unidentified third man beat him in the parking lot of a Tampa, Fla., restaurant around 3:45 a.m. on Oct. 13.

Bennett also denied Gordon's claim in the lawsuit, filed Dec. 16, that the running back was carrying a gun. Gordon said the gun never was drawn but he could see it holstered.

“I was the peacekeeper,” Bennett said. “I was answering a call to pick up a teammate. But because I drive a Silver Rolls-Royce, it's become a civil suit.

“The gun, it was a black-and-silver flip cell phone, that's all it was. This is nothing I am worried about.”

Bennett was interviewed by police and not charged. A witness could not identify Bennett as the person with a gun.

The incident between Gordon and Davis had begun inside the restaurant, before Bennett arrived. The suit does not allege that Bennett was ever inside the restaurant.

“I didn't even know what had happened,” said Bennett, who was waived by Tampa in November and claimed by the Chargers. “I just answered a call to pick up a teammate.”

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jan/06/1s6chside22372-bennett-plays-down-lawsuit/?uniontrib

Wilson

Practice Squad

#84 : January 06, 2009, 05:53:20 PM

Wasn't Donald Penn there as well?

I've seen Davis and Penn hanging out before so that could be possible.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Truth about Michael Bennett and Anthony Davis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools