Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama / Utah « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 02, 2009, 11:26:37 PM

What bull crap of a call was that??   The guy signals fair catch within a half a second before catching and then they call a penalty??  And the holding call on Utah was fair, but they need to call it both ways.

Here is to hoping Utah doesn't get cheated out of a dominant win.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 02, 2009, 11:30:38 PM

What bull crap of a call was that??   The guy signals fair catch within a half a second before catching and then they call a penalty??  And the holding call on Utah was fair, but they need to call it both ways.

Could PR put up a Whining Board for Guru to post?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 02, 2009, 11:33:07 PM

Too funny.  I'm guessing you are a Bama fan??  No, I'm sorry, you are a PR patrolman; keep up the good work officer!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 02, 2009, 11:34:44 PM

Utah needs to get in the PAC 10.  They are legit.

How long until that coach leaves for a BCS school?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 02, 2009, 11:38:35 PM

Too funny.  I'm guessing you are a Bama fan??  No, I'm sorry, you are a PR patrolman; keep up the good work officer!

That's all you do is whine.

You supposedly don't like college football but you continue to come to this board and whine about it:  Notre Dame, NCAA, rankings, bad calls, and on and on.  It never ends with you.  Whine, whine, whine.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 02, 2009, 11:39:24 PM

Andre Smith absence was highly noticeable.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#21 : January 02, 2009, 11:45:03 PM

I was thinking the same thing Biggs.

Utah definitely had a lot more to their game than I gave them credit for. Their entire team was legit.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 02, 2009, 11:46:15 PM

Whatever Biggs.........report me.

The Utah coach doesn't need to go to a BCS team, he needs to come to Tampa!  This guy has flown under the radar and this program; they are for real.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 02, 2009, 11:46:59 PM

Andre Smith absence was highly noticeable.

They lost another OL to injury early on to.

But take nothing away from Utah...from the 1st whistle they looked more hungry and prepared.  Bama looked like they were hungover from the SECCG and not interested.

Utah took it to them from the start, and despite a Bama rally to cut it to 21-17 they pulled away for a nice win.

Congrats to Utah and Wittingham.  That guy is going to be the next Great Coach IMO.  

LFO

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 02, 2009, 11:50:21 PM

Utah needs to get in the PAC 10.  They are legit.

How long until that coach leaves for a BCS school?

I have been saying for awhile....Utah and BYU (or BSU) to PAC10.  ND to Big11.  ECU, UCF, Troy, and maybe Ball State to Big East.  Then everyone has a CCG. 

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#25 : January 02, 2009, 11:58:43 PM

I love it... now we just need another SEC team to fall and everything will be right with the football world.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 03, 2009, 12:00:49 AM

Who thinks Texas destroys Ohio St? 

Ohio St doesn't deserve to be playing in a BCS game, neither did Penn St. 

College football needs to get this thing right.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 03, 2009, 12:03:45 AM

LOVE IT!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy than that putz Nick Saban. Way to go Utah and to put a beatdown on Ala in pretty much a home game I'm guessing. Tide rolled!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 03, 2009, 12:06:58 AM

I love it... now we just need another SEC team to fall and everything will be right with the football world.

ACC guy?

SEC will go 6-2, with a NC win.  Book it, as OBF would say......

3rd straight NC by SEC team. 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 03, 2009, 12:10:58 AM

LOVE IT!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy than that putz Nick Saban. Way to go Utah and to put a beatdown on Ala in pretty much a home game I'm guessing. Tide rolled!

After how Saban did LSU and the Dolphins, it had to be karma.  He sure seems to be a jerk.  He got smacked around tonight for sure.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bama / Utah « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools