Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Army AA Game? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: January 03, 2009, 03:00:01 PM

Anyone watching?

See the Gators got a few to announce.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 03, 2009, 03:18:07 PM

Yeah, pretty excited about the commits for UF.  Been wanting Nixon for awhile, BIG OT, 6'6 275, ranked #3 OT on Rivals, #40 overall prospect.  Suppsoedly he has been teh best OL this week in San Antonio.  Bostic is 6'2 225, ran a 4.58 electronic timed, #5 rated Inside LB, #68 overall.  Bostic I felt all along was going to come to UF, Nixon was a little more unsure of.  Good thing about Bostic is he will enroll early and start next week.  UF has 7 guys doing so, OL Nick Alajajian, DS Dee Finley, OL Jonotthan Harrison, DT Edwin Herbert, TE Desmond Parks and WR Nu'Keese Richardson.

2 great pickups for UF though, hoping we get Debose tomorrow night. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 03, 2009, 03:24:30 PM

Bryce McNeal is announcing. Was sounding like Oregon now sounds like Clemson.

Tahj Boyd sounds like Oregon... IMO been the best QB at the game. Loved the Boyd to B. Brown play, I would like to get used to that.

But Im surprised how small the players are

LFO

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 03, 2009, 03:34:26 PM

Was funny to see Carter "choose" WVU over UF earlier.  He couldn't come to UF anymore if he wanted to, his offer was pulled.    Also thought his "Where I am going the next 3 years..." was lame. 

I think McNeal is the only one left to announce at the game today.   

Should be some good ones tomorrow night at the UA game. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 03, 2009, 03:39:19 PM

Boyd to Brown again... hopefully they like doing that.

UA game Ill miss

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 03, 2009, 03:45:17 PM

these announcers suck.

Boyd has said its OREGON or OSU. Do your research. Michigan and other teams HUh? what tards

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 03, 2009, 03:51:07 PM

Good luck at Clemson. Well spoken kid.

Enjoy playing at the Arizona State of the South east

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 05, 2009, 10:48:48 AM

2 great pickups for UF though, hoping we get Debose tomorrow night. 

Got him.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 05, 2009, 11:03:54 AM

Screw Boyd.  Hes committed to what, 3 schools now?  He's like the Petrino of HS players.

And yes, I am just mad b/c he bailed on WV.
 [banghead]

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

LFO

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 05, 2009, 05:18:13 PM

2 great pickups for UF though, hoping we get Debose tomorrow night.�

Got him.

Yep, a HUGE get IMO. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 05, 2009, 07:26:26 PM

Screw Boyd.  Hes committed to what, 3 schools now?  He's like the Petrino of HS players.

[banghead]

Whats the 3rd?

WVU... yes
Tenn... Kiffin let him go saying he doesnt fit their offense. Probably wants to run a pro style offense and finish outside the top 25 every year

Id like to have Boyd but would much rather have Brown

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 06, 2009, 04:49:57 PM

Screw Boyd.� Hes committed to what, 3 schools now?� He's like the Petrino of HS players.

[banghead]

Whats the 3rd?

WVU... yes
Tenn... Kiffin let him go saying he doesnt fit their offense. Probably wants to run a pro style offense and finish outside the top 25 every year

A buddy of mine and Clemson grad said he was headed there...but I can't find any site that confirms that. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 06, 2009, 05:22:48 PM

Screw Boyd.� Hes committed to what, 3 schools now?� He's like the Petrino of HS players.

[banghead]

Whats the 3rd?

WVU... yes

A buddy of mine and Clemson grad said he was headed there...but I can't find any site that confirms that.

has a visit.

Still Oregon leads becaus he hasnt visited yet... may go to Clemson because Bryce McNeal hes good friends with.

They said if McNeal went to Oregon at the AA game Boyd was going to announce for Oregon.

IMO OSU is out of it and its Oregon/Clemson

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 08, 2009, 05:00:26 PM

50/50 Boyd visits Clemson. Dad said he needs to catch up on HW.

Says Clemson, Kansas State, Michigan has jumped on after the AA game but he says its a little too late. Says its Oregon/OSU. Tressel had a home visit yesterday or a few days ago Chip Kelly has one this week. But if he visits Clemson I think they may have a good shot.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 08, 2009, 05:49:21 PM

Just read Boyd dad says hes ready to commit to Oregon but their gonna sleep on it. We'll see

A guy who coached under Chip Kelly at UNH, who now runs a top 7 on 7 camp...Says if Boyd isnt at Oregon its because of Oregon.

So Ill be stunned if he isnt at Oregon.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Army AA Game? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools