Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Army AA Game? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ranman

Pro Bowler
#15 : January 08, 2009, 07:08:19 PM

OBF, you are probably right.  I think the only reason he would go to OSU is they only have 2 qbs on roster next year.  If he did come, I think he would r/s year one, but who knows.  The vest was there yesterday.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 08, 2009, 07:44:01 PM

OBF, you are probably right.  I think the only reason he would go to OSU is they only have 2 qbs on roster next year.  If he did come, I think he would r/s year one, but who knows.  The vest was there yesterday.

yeah all accounts may be early next week. But its Oregon. With college kids you never know.

He will redshirt at Oregon too I assume. Reason he likes Oregon I guess... medical facilities, Nike, major in sports marketing. We'll see. Hopefully its a chain reaction after he commits.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 13, 2009, 09:43:30 PM

Oregon is leading Miami according to Bryce Brown... fingers crossed.

Tajh Boyd Oregon is still leading and should rap him up, if/when Oregon signs Tee Martin to be a QB or WR coach.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 13, 2009, 09:54:23 PM

Tajh Boyd Oregon is still leading and should rap him up, if/when Oregon signs Tee Martin to be a QB or WR coach.

I hope Oregon does get Bryce.  Just hope he isn't leading them along.  It would be nice to see him ditch scUM.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 13, 2009, 10:12:55 PM

Hes not IMO. He visited and since then hes been very high on them. Rated it a 12/10 visit. Has very high praises for Chip Kelly, every interview he brings him up.

He said the other day "Oregon is the leader, and that includes Miami". I think its still 50/50, and I guess the hiring of the new Miami OC will play a huge factor.
I hope Oregon does get Bryce.  Just hope he isn't leading them along.  It would be nice to see him ditch scUM.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#20 : January 14, 2009, 08:58:40 PM

K-State is still in the mix for Brown with Bill Snyder coming back.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 14, 2009, 11:58:21 PM

Bryce Brown will choose from Miami or Oregon. K State is his background he knows what they are, and he would have commited or he would have had them in his top 2 if they were in it

K State fans think they will still get Chris Harper from Oregon...

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 15, 2009, 12:14:28 AM

Bryce Brown will choose from Miami or Oregon. K State is his background he knows what they are, and he would have commited or he would have had them in his top 2 if they were in it

Yeah most K-Staters think he will go to Oregon.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 15, 2009, 12:37:16 AM

Its 50/50 for Brown Miami or Oregon

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 15, 2009, 09:01:11 AM

His "handler" seems to think it is more than 50 for Oregon.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 15, 2009, 12:16:04 PM

His "handler" seems to think it is more than 50 for Oregon.

yeah his handler changes his mind every 3 seconds.

Brown said Oregon is the leader but I still think Miami will be tough for him to walk away from cause of his bro

lemmer40

Second String

#26 : January 15, 2009, 05:51:50 PM

I don't think WVU is sweating over losing Boyd since they were able to get Eugene Smith to commit. 

Plus I've heard that Boyd's daddy is a major pain in the ass

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 15, 2009, 05:52:48 PM

I don't think WVU is sweating over losing Boyd since they were able to get Eugene Smith to commit. 

Plus I've heard that Boyd's daddy is a major pain in the butt

Dad seems like a pain, but Boyd looked great in the AA game on a bad ACL.

lemmer40

Second String

#28 : January 15, 2009, 05:58:06 PM

Yes, Bill Stewart didn't directly mention Boyd's dad after he decommitted, but he basically said that his dad was a pain and he didn't want to deal with that type of person and Bill Stewart doesn't say anything bad about anybody.  He basically said it wasn't worth the hassle.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 15, 2009, 06:05:42 PM

Yes, Bill Stewart didn't directly mention Boyd's dad after he decommitted, but he basically said that his dad was a pain and he didn't want to deal with that type of person and Bill Stewart doesn't say anything bad about anybody.  He basically said it wasn't worth the hassle.

yeah I heard that, but havent heard that with his dad and Oregon. From what it sounds Oregon has been upfront... wanting him Greyshirt or Redshirt then he will get a chance to compete. I personally wont be down if Oregon doesnt get him, I really like Darron Thomas who they got last year.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Army AA Game? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools