Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Army AA Game? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 16, 2009, 09:20:11 AM

I don't think WVU is sweating over losing Boyd since they were able to get Eugene Smith to commit. 

Plus I've heard that Boyd's daddy is a major pain in the butt

Yeah thank God for that - we'd be up s*&^ creek in 2010 without him.  Its going ot be strange seeing Jarrett Brown at QB this year

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 18, 2009, 07:16:58 PM

any Broward County people know anything about a player name Ethan Grant?

Not much video on him, he committed to Oregon today but is part of the 2010 class, all I know is he ran a 4.2 at FSU camp. If anyone have seen him let me know

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 18, 2009, 07:47:50 PM

Boyd had his visit with Clemson, a source on the Ducks board who coached him at the passing camp (good family friend) said Clemson is selling him on early PT and something about Korn not being back (glad they lie). Said Tajh is 100% sold on Oregon, Dad and family isnt (distance). Said will decide this week. Said well on the visit though that Tajh and his dad called Chip about the family moving to Oregon. It would be nice if a kid these days could make a decision not parents living through their kids.

What happened with Bryce McNeal, wanted to go to Oregon, family closer, family won. And 3 times last year with recruits.  Gets old.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 27, 2009, 05:07:21 PM

Boyd to Clemson...

said to play early. Guess he doesnt want to compete

His HS coach said his fav team was Oregon but distance and playing time is a problem, also said its not over until signing day, but hes going to Clemson. Good luck to him

Distance bites in the arse again

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Army AA Game? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools