Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens vs Dolphins « previous next »
Page: 1

12thbuc

Starter

: January 04, 2009, 02:31:06 PM

Go Dolphins

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

rpp224

Starter

#1 : January 04, 2009, 02:34:44 PM

If they can somehow stop the Ravens D and get something going offensively in the second half, then they might have a chance.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : January 04, 2009, 02:53:29 PM

They're not out of the game. They are going to have to start getting something going on offense, though, because otherwise the Ravens defense will score points for itself.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 04, 2009, 02:58:23 PM

Marques Douglas with a forced fumble.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 04, 2009, 03:06:55 PM

I have picked the Ravens to go to the Superbowl and win. 

Joe Flacco will be a star in this league.  The guy looks like he has been playing in this league for 10 years.

The Ravens defense is truly special and something to admire.  I still believe that the 2002 Bucs D was better than the 2000 Ravens D, although it is close.

I'll stick with my original pick of Ravens vs. Giants, but would not be surprised to see the Eagles in Tampa.

#5 : January 04, 2009, 03:10:11 PM

as much as it pains me, i predict an all pennsylvania superbowl

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 04, 2009, 03:12:12 PM

Hate, that all depends on Big Bend.  I still think the Ravens beat them regardless; I don't see the Steelers beating the Ravens three times in a single season.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 04, 2009, 03:27:23 PM

Guess the alarm clock is ringing on Chad Pennington. Time for Cinderella to wake up.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 04, 2009, 03:40:03 PM

Really not a Cinderella story. All year, Pennington did what he's always done, when healthy. His problem was always the injury bug.

But today, he seems off.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 04, 2009, 04:13:03 PM

4 interceptions. Ouch. But the Ravens will do that to you. 5 turnovers total and that spells getting your butt kicked against the Ravens. Nothing for the Dolphins to be ashamed of, though. Great season and incredible turnaround. But it's harder to stay on top than to get there, so next year should be interesting. No sneaking up on anybody next season.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 04, 2009, 04:19:53 PM

I thought they had their chances but messed it up. I think if they had scored in that red zone opportunity (where there was a pick) it changes the complexion of the game... "if." Oh well, I was kinda pulling for them since our season died. The Ravens can be scaaary. If the Titans don't scheme some pressure for Flacco (I can't believe I'm saying this) then they will have some issues because they can't hope for much more than about 17-21 points on a real good day against that D.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 04, 2009, 04:43:54 PM

I thought they had their chances but messed it up. I think if they had scored in that red zone opportunity (where there was a pick) it changes the complexion of the game... "if." Oh well, I was kinda pulling for them since our season died. The Ravens can be scaaary. If the Titans don't scheme some pressure for Flacco (I can't believe I'm saying this) then they will have some issues because they can't hope for much more than about 17-21 points on a real good day against that D.

TENN won't score more than 13 on BAL, bet on it!

That game will end 13-10.  I'm picking BAL, but who knows...

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#12 : January 04, 2009, 05:11:17 PM

Before the season, me and some of my friends predicted who would make the playoffs and who would go to the super bowl and win it. I picked the Eagles and Chargers to play in the super bowl with the Chargers to win it.

A month ago, I thought I was the dumbest person ever with those predictions. Now, I think I may have something going on.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 04, 2009, 08:09:48 PM

The Dolphins showed what they really are today, a solid Defense but a very average offense. Main reason they were 11-5 was their particularly easy schedule. Still a great accomplishment for them to have made the playoffs at all after a 1-15 year.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens vs Dolphins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools