Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Season Ticket Prices Increase??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucs Bowl

Starter

: January 05, 2009, 03:36:27 PM

If so I am truly considering dumping out of them, getting NFL ticket, going to 1 or 2 games of my choice!

This really isn't monetary as some have gotten rid here on the board. I have the money it's just a matter of principle here! Raise tickets and not make the playoffs! Last years increase was highway robbery for what product was put on the field!

I am also curious if many will take the same route. I mean seriously it's disgusting how many tickets are being sold outside the stadium prior to game that arn't getting full value!

bucngators15

Starter
#1 : January 05, 2009, 03:41:15 PM

Well we better only be paying for 9 games this year because the Patriots game is away and is considered a home game.

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 05, 2009, 05:13:19 PM

Well we better only be paying for 9 games this year because the Patriots game is away and is considered a home game.

They will probably raise the prices slightly.  When you factor in the missing game it will be a large hike.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 05, 2009, 05:17:44 PM

Well then they better spend some of their money and put a better than average team out on the field, because if we stand pat like we’ve done almost the entire Bruce Allen regime, I doubt some fans will stand for the price hike, especially after the collapse we just had to end the season.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 05, 2009, 05:41:20 PM

How could the glazers justify raising ticket prices?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 05, 2009, 05:53:59 PM

Be Glad you are not the Dallas Cowboys Season Tix holders.

Choke Artist QB + Egotistical Nut Job WR + Narssistic Owner/GM + Extremely Expensive Tickets = Waste of $.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 05, 2009, 06:13:38 PM

They've aready said season ticket holders will only be charged for 9 games.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 05, 2009, 06:15:50 PM

Choke Artist QB + Egotistical Nut Job WR + Narssistic Owner/GM + Extremely Expensive Tickets = Waste of $.
atleast the choke artist QB has shown he can throw 30 TD passes in a season.  and hes young.  And the owner will do anything to win (for better or worse).  And they'll have the best stadium in pro sports worldwide starting next year.  If you're a cowboys season tix holder, I wouldnt be giving up my tix.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

#8 : January 05, 2009, 06:23:58 PM

atleast the choke artist QB has shown he can throw 30 TD passes in a season. and hes young. And the owner will do anything to win (for better or worse). And they'll have the best stadium in pro sports worldwide starting next year. If you're a cowboys season tix holder, I wouldnt be giving up my tix.
But you failed to mention the fans crying for Wade Phillips head. The is even a website, http://www.firewadephillips.com/
Gruedn and Allen don't have a website.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 05, 2009, 06:26:02 PM

do guys mean they will be charged for 7 games since we only play 7 home games? or do they charge you playoff games even if they don't happen?

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 05, 2009, 06:27:00 PM

atleast the choke artist QB has shown he can throw 30 TD passes in a season. and hes young. And the owner will do anything to win (for better or worse). And they'll have the best stadium in pro sports worldwide starting next year. If you're a cowboys season tix holder, I wouldnt be giving up my tix.
But you failed to mention the fans crying for Wade Phillips head. The is even a website, http://www.firewadephillips.com/
Gruedn and Allen don't have a website.

thats a seperate issue, and if they can get Shanahan, who the hell could blame them?

All I am saying is the cupboards arent as empty in Big D as they are in Tampa.

#11 : January 05, 2009, 06:32:54 PM

Seperate of not, the Wade Haters have been at it all season long. Kind of feel for the guy, he couldn't do much when Romo was out and paid the price. But I can't laugh too hard, they beat us 13-9 with no Romo.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 05, 2009, 06:33:49 PM

Is there a reason you are posting in all bold?  Not really that big of a deal, but I'm just curious.

#13 : January 05, 2009, 06:36:25 PM

Easier to read on my different displays, I have a few machines I use.

Stratobuc

Starter
#14 : January 05, 2009, 06:37:19 PM

do guys mean they will be charged for 7 games since we only play 7 home games? or do they charge you playoff games even if they don't happen?

You get charged full price for the two home preseason games as well, making that 9 in 2009. If you order playoff tickets (which winds up as two games) they deduct the price from NEXT season, if the playoff games don't happen.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Season Ticket Prices Increase??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools