Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Season Ticket Prices Increase??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 05, 2009, 07:13:19 PM

#16 : January 05, 2009, 07:22:06 PM

OUCH!![/size]

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#17 : January 05, 2009, 08:33:04 PM

Java to funny man.. That's what it is really starting to seem like with the price increases over the past 5 or so years!

#18 : January 05, 2009, 08:35:36 PM

I am also curious if many will take the same route. I mean seriously it's disgusting how many tickets are being sold outside the stadium prior to game that arn't getting full value!

This Buc fan will become a "former" season tix holder if i don't see signs of trying to compete..... starting with retaining Bryant.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 05, 2009, 08:59:21 PM

I'm with ya Hate as I already have my letter to the Glazers ready.  I do not want to give up my season tickets but why would I pay $4000 - $5000 per year in tickets, parking and food/drink to watch the same ol crap every year and then hear some whiny little spoiled kid stomp hs feet and say "we have injuries".  I have been a season ticket holder for years and I could care less if the Glazers keep my deposit and before anybody says I am not a true fan how bout I bought my season tickets when I was not even living in Florida and I would fly down here for almost every regular season game!!  I am tired of seeing other teams spend some money trying to win while we try to buy lobster with ramen noodle money.  I'm sure the Glazers, Gruden, Allen and many other could care less about two less season tickets but I am sure I am not the only one upset with the direction of this team - oh yeah we don't have a direction other than being cheap and on the way down.

#20 : January 05, 2009, 09:08:31 PM

I am tired of seeing other teams spend some money trying to win while we try to buy lobster with ramen noodle money.

LOL... that was a funny analogy.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 05, 2009, 09:10:41 PM

In all fairness the Bucs spent a lot of money trying to win, several years struggling with the cap are a testament to that. 

Glazers priorities shifted an ROI is more important right now.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 05, 2009, 09:16:40 PM

Its true ever since we built One Buc Palace all Gruden and Allen talk about is how players would love to play here and play for Gruden and to be in the practice facility - got news for ya taking guys to Hooters is not going to cut it and players could care less about the practice facility - they want a team that wants to win and willing to spend money.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 05, 2009, 09:18:30 PM

There is no way they would increase them again so soon. They lost many season ticket holders last season. With the economy still in the tank, it would be an insane move...Glazers are smarter than this !! I think !!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 05, 2009, 09:21:20 PM

With the loss of one home game I think the Glazers will raise prices about 10% so that way they really don't lose any money ticket wise but it will also backfire on them as yes the economy sucks but they probably think hey we have Jon Gruden and everybody loves Gruden.  Hey he just won us a Super Bowl - oh yeah that was six years ago, oh well at least we have ManU.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 05, 2009, 09:51:45 PM

They dont lose money by going to England. The NFL pays the franchise money equal to a home sellout. And the league also pays for the travel and hotel arrangements for coaches and players for both teams.

New England will get less money since they are the away team.

This is the only way the league was able to talk the owners into playing these international games.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 05, 2009, 09:58:39 PM

got news for ya taking guys to Hooters is not going to cut it

What do you expect? Gruden used to work at Hooters. Did you he even has a credit card from there?

mennoman

Second String
#27 : January 05, 2009, 10:17:48 PM

Supply and demand.  They won't raise ticket prices overall, or even on a per game basis this year.  It would kill sales.  Most of the casual fans don't care about the Bucs at this point, and everyone I talk Bucs to can't stand Gruden.  The apathy coupled with with the gruesome economy won't allow a ticket hike this year.

They're gonna lost  alot more season ticket holders this year.  If they raise prices, even a token amount, it will be a mess.  And if they don't use up most of that cap to bring back Bryant and bring in some more star power for the average fan to get excited about, it will get really bad.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 05, 2009, 10:23:58 PM

Give up your tickets, better be ready for the blackouts.

Unless the stadium sells out, you wont be watching the Bucs on your new plasma screen either.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 06, 2009, 12:53:34 AM

Glazers priorities shifted an ROI is more important right now.

Agreed.  That's the same priority Culverhouse had.    We might as well switch back to the old uniforms as well.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Season Ticket Prices Increase??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools