Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Season Ticket Prices Increase??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : January 06, 2009, 09:45:51 AM

i looked at the last ten years of ticket prices..  and they pretty much go up every year...  sometimes, they wait 2 years before an increase...  last year's was one of the largest increases....     since we have one less home game next year, they may raise the season price again , but people wont notice because the total price for the season will decrease since its 9 games instead of 8.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 06, 2009, 11:02:03 AM

last year's was one of the largest increases....     

I had season tickets from 1978 till last year.   Last year's increase wasn't "one" of the largest, it was the absolute largest by far for me.     I didn't see any justification for it so I'm not buying them anymore.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 06, 2009, 11:06:03 AM

last year's was one of the largest increases....

I had season tickets from 1978 till last year. Last year's increase wasn't "one" of the largest, it was the absolute largest by far for me. I didn't see any justification for it so I'm not buying them anymore.

The Royal Gazenbums did exactly the same thing to Man United fans.   They will bleed the fans for every dollar/pound they can.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 06, 2009, 02:37:32 PM

NFL Ticket baby so that way you can watch the games from home even if they are a blackout!!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 06, 2009, 03:48:55 PM

NFL Ticket baby so that way you can watch the games from home even if they are a blackout!!

Wrong...
If you are within the blackout area (if your zip code is within 75 miles of the stadium's zip code), DirecTV will black you out. That's a NFL rule. DirecTV has to black you out.

skip

Starter

#35 : January 06, 2009, 05:51:54 PM

Those of you who are disappointed with the past couple of seasons arn't the only ones. Several long time season ticket holders that sit around me mentioned that the Raider game was their last. I have been going to games since 1976 and have had season tickets since 1986. I drive from Sarasota to each game. I will take a wait and see approach, I want to see if the Glazers will get out their wallets and be competitive in free agency. I feel like I have done my part to support this franchise, now its time to show me the money. 

fishman

Starter

#36 : January 07, 2009, 07:30:23 AM

i looked at the last ten years of ticket prices.. and they pretty much go up every year... sometimes, they wait 2 years before an increase... last year's was one of the largest increases.... since we have one less home game next year, they may raise the season price again , but people wont notice because the total price for the season will decrease since its 9 games instead of 8.
knew you'd be in here giving your two cents about ticket prices!!! and you mean 9 instead of 10.

Bucs started having trouble selling out last year. It's gonna get much worse this year. I cant imagine them raising prices. It will tell me the Glazers aren't the great owners that many think they are.

"The reality is we came in with a bad salary cap situation and we left with some $50 million under the cap, so it's not like we went out and spent a lot of money on players." JG
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Season Ticket Prices Increase??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools