Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reggie Nelson declares and is rated « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Samari28

Hall of Famer
: January 14, 2007, 01:27:07 PM

Karen

Here is the deal, YES I HATE the CROCS but when it comes to the Bucs I really do not care where someone went to college as I just want the best available players to make us a Super Bowl team.  You do not see me sitting here saying oh lets draft all Florida State kids just because FSU is my team.  College awards are so overrated it is crazy as who was the last Heisman Trophy winner to really do much in the NFL other than Reggie Bush?  LaDainian Tomlinson is the best player in the NFL - did he win the Heisman - NO.  All I am saying is this, not all your CROC players are great and not all will even be good in the NFL.  In my opinion Caldwell will be average at best.  Both your DE's will be spot players as in my opinion they are too small, I am not impressed by any of the LB's and Reggie is the best DB player your team has.  Chris Leak and Percy Harvin are your best offensive players.  I am not impressed with what I see out of Tebow as I think he is all hype and will never develop but hey he could prove me wrong.  Just because I do not agree with you, you get something up your butt and feel like you have to call me names - go ahead but grow up!!  This is the reason why NOBODY takes you serious as you really do not know as much about football as you think you do.  Yeah, you can sit here and say he is good, he is bad but all you ever say is Florida players are great and everybody else, other than Alstott, suck.  If you ever want to have a real debate I am game but I am not going to lower myself to your level and start name calling as I have too much self respect to stoop to your level.  From this point on I will never respond to one of your childish posts unless it has some adult like discussion and is legitimate.

#1 : January 14, 2007, 01:30:17 PM

Some people (samari) like to say stuff that is irrelevant just to aggrevate. Nothing he said was discussion. And I think a player that makes All American 1st team can't really be over rated.
He made a perfectly good point about Merriweather. Stop **CENSORED**ing because you get proven wrong.
Seriously.

#2 : January 13, 2007, 08:30:24 PM

as 15th on NFL draft link...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/top64.php?draftyear=2007

If that's true, would someone please draft him for me....he's defense...he's a playmaker...he's aBuc????
What do ya think guys? :o

The Bucs D has never needed first round secondary talent in the past, why start now.  Fix the D-line, pressure the QB, and everything else will follow.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 13, 2007, 08:23:02 PM

as 15th on NFL draft link...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/top64.php?draftyear=2007

If that's true, would someone please draft him for me....he's defense...he's a playmaker...he's aBuc????
What do ya think guys? :o

#4 : January 13, 2007, 09:31:04 PM

Well we had a first round talent at every position...too bad the man has to keep Brackins down.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : January 13, 2007, 10:02:44 PM

He's a NCAA 1st rd All American & a safety.  We NEED safeties!!!

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 13, 2007, 10:10:19 PM

My only thought is that he may be a little light at around 195 pounds, will need to be able to add bulk with out losing and of his speed

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#7 : January 13, 2007, 10:13:20 PM

Well, he's a jr---he's bound to bulk up some!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 13, 2007, 10:13:59 PM

Well we had a first round talent at every position...too bad the man has to keep Brackins down.

"The Man" can't do a damned thing to Larry Brackins that Larry Brackins doesn't allow to happen.  He's biding his time.  He's waiting.  The only question is... for what?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 13, 2007, 10:14:54 PM

He only weighs 170 lbs without his hair so he really needs to bulk up and I am just not impressed with him - he did not show the consistency Brandon Meriweather did in school.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : January 13, 2007, 10:18:22 PM

Yeah, guys who are inconsistent usually make NCAA All American as a JR.  gO AWAY.

#11 : January 13, 2007, 10:20:06 PM

Yeah, guys who are inconsistent usually make NCAA All American as a JR. gO AWAY.
Didn't Merriweather? And he went all 'phantom' on us this year.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 13, 2007, 10:32:17 PM

Karen

Have you ever watched any team other than the CROCS??  If you had you would know there are actually some teams with better players.  All I was saying is that Reggie did not show great consistency over his career - take a pill and calm down.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 13, 2007, 10:35:48 PM

Karen, after people post there comments about something you dont like, I have noticed since i have just been lurking around the boards for the past year and a half that you dont come back with anything smart to say but "go away" that is why so many of the old guard has went into lurk mode on these boards because people cant debate with out getting upset. or there is always some type of not so true stuff about your nature around these boards.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : January 13, 2007, 10:44:18 PM

Some people (samari) like to say stuff that is irrelevant just to aggrevate. Nothing he said was discussion. And I think a player that makes All American 1st team can't really be over rated.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reggie Nelson declares and is rated « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools