Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Horrifying « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

celler1210

Practice Squad
#30 : January 06, 2009, 01:25:21 AM

MJS- Where are you?  In Tampa?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 06, 2009, 01:27:37 AM

Funny knee pad post.
So we simply need to keep it simple. Here it is, take notes so you can save yourself time in the future.
All bad offensive draft picks are Gruden's fault. All good defensive picks are someone else's good job. But if a defensive player fails, blame Gruden.
When the Bucs win anything, no positive vibes. Just add one level to anything they achieve and say it's not good enough (e.g. If they win a playoff game, say it means nothing unless they win two. If they win a division but lose a playoff game, say the regular season meant NOTHING without a playoff win). Inebriation before posting is highly encouraged.
Any offensive progress must be twisted to mean no progress at all or even regression. For example, if the Bucs PPG is up, emphasize yardage (if it's down or stagnant). If both of those are up, turn to red zone woes. If all three are up, hope they lose to say it still wasn't good enough!
Use Dungy as an anti-Gruden tool when the Colts win; when the Colts lose, say only worry about the present. Flipflop ala John Kerry on this.
Diminish Gruden's role in the Super Bowl season MORE each year. Offense? Forget about the second Atlanta game, SF playoff game, Oakland Super Bowl. Concentrate on overall offensive ranking. Forget the fact that the Bucs NEVER won in the cold before Gruden arrived and did it twice that season.
Hope the Bucs lose (fill in the blanks; now, next year, the near future are the most common options) to get rid of Gruden and then berate anyone who has the GALL to defend their current head coach.
BEEP. This is a recording.

In Verner We Trust

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 06, 2009, 01:27:56 AM

MJS- Where are you?  In Tampa?

Yep....and the peasants are starting to revolt.  The very mention of the Bucs usually brings a tirade of abuse about Gruden.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 06, 2009, 01:29:15 AM

Thanks Celler. My bad on Walker.
That's nice, MJS. You're certainly the life of the party.

In Verner We Trust

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 06, 2009, 01:29:39 AM

In defense of Gruden, his reputation is still intact in Indonesia.   At the sports bars here, people still seem to think he's a great coach.  ;)

Stankhornia

Pro Bowler
#35 : January 06, 2009, 01:30:36 AM

I've heard the "Gruden wanted Westbrook" thing before.  Did that come from Gruden or McKays mouth?  Link?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 06, 2009, 01:31:23 AM

Starting to revolt? Where have you been, Uganda? It's been a slow evolution of negativity since MNF 2003. This is why I defend Gruden, out of justice more than any attachment to him specifically. The negative is emphasized more in loss than the positive in victory since that point.
Winning hasn't made rooting for this team a better experience for anyone. And losing has become worse than it was.
An ugly development six seasons in the making.

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 06, 2009, 01:32:26 AM

Java, you're the only one here qualified to tell us about Indonesia, although I'm sure Roy Cummings can certainly make something up there that would relate negatively to Gruden.

In Verner We Trust

celler1210

Practice Squad
#38 : January 06, 2009, 01:32:33 AM

I don't get it?
MJS- Where are you? �In Tampa?

Yep....and the peasants are starting to revolt. �The very mention of the Bucs usually brings a tirade of abuse about Gruden.

I don't get it?  Maybe I missed something....Because I'm far from a peasant and I'm not revolting I was just curious, I'm sorry for that.  BTW, with 1200+ posts has nobody ever asked where you were?  You seem like someone who spends alot of time on the computer, but has nice pictures.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 06, 2009, 01:35:11 AM

Java, you're the only one here qualified to tell us about Indonesia, although I'm sure Roy Cummings can certainly make something up there that would relate negatively to Gruden.

I will say though that the people here in Indo know very little about the NFL.   It's just not possible to follow it well out here.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 06, 2009, 01:35:48 AM

Not a peasant, Celler? Great, give me a new job then. Just not in MJS' neighborhood.

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 06, 2009, 01:36:56 AM

That's OK, Java. They don't get much real info in Tampa either, other than SR and the PR Gang here. The rest is just the same old choruses of the Haterville Hags and the Bayway Rags.

In Verner We Trust

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 06, 2009, 01:40:31 AM

I don't get it? �Maybe I missed something....Because I'm far from a peasant and I'm not revolting I was just curious, I'm sorry for that. �BTW, with 1200+ posts has nobody ever asked where you were? �You seem like someone who spends alot of time on the computer, but has nice pictures.

???  1,200 posts isn't many...and what have pictures got to do with the price of carrots in Kurdistan?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 06, 2009, 01:41:50 AM

It's not the number of words in the hate, it's the degree of venom in the hating (or something like that).

In Verner We Trust

celler1210

Practice Squad
#44 : January 06, 2009, 01:43:20 AM

I don't get it? �Maybe I missed something....Because I'm far from a peasant and I'm not revolting I was just curious, I'm sorry for that. �BTW, with 1200+ posts has nobody ever asked where you were? �You seem like someone who spends alot of time on the computer, but has nice pictures.
Good post man!  Alot added to discussion.
 ???  1,200 posts isn't many...and what have pictures got to do with the price of carrots in Kurdistan?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Horrifying « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools