Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: L.T. Injury « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: January 06, 2009, 08:21:04 AM

This groin injury sounds very serious to me.

I detached my Sartoris muscle, which is the longest muscle in your body, while playing soccer.  It is commonly referred to as a groin muscle, attaching to the back of the inside of your knee and extending to the pubic bone.  My injury was a detached muscle at the pubic bone.  I had no idea it was a complete tear.  This muscle is used to make cuts from side to side, very needful in soccer and as a running back in the NFL.
I have never been the same since this injury.  I constantly have ham string tightness due to my stride not being fully extended because of how the muscle attached back to the hip.  I have torn my calf muscle from this same tightness, as well as having back and hip problems from my hip being improperly aligned.
I say all this to remind everyone that I have a very good feeling L.T. may never be the same back he once was.  This is his second groin injury, as well as others.  Those explosive cuts take a toil on the body and I for one want to be the first to say, "please do not attempt to bring him to Tampa."  He has had a great career, but it would appear it is going to be downhill from here.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: L.T. Injury « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools