Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texas / tOSU « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 06, 2009, 09:45:06 AM

I almost feel sorry for Colt.  He's going to go back to Austin not to "hey, you guys won!"  but to "damn, I'd do your mom and girlfriend"

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#16 : January 06, 2009, 11:51:48 AM

As for MCoy's parents and GF - were they the only UT fans there? Fox must have thought so....

That wasothing compared to the Missouri game where they showed Chase Daniels parents about 50 times.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#17 : January 06, 2009, 12:11:09 PM

I agree. Colt's gf is hot! And the Alamo bowl was rediculous. I only watched the last 5 minutes and my wife who was just doing things around the house even said how many times are they going to show that family!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 06, 2009, 02:47:12 PM

LFO is there anybody other than Gators that are good players??  Amazing how narrow minded you are and you bash everybody and every team other than FU!!  Wow, so Texas did not put up big points last night - Colt McCoy still showed why he is one of the best QB's in the country - he lead his team to the win and by the end of the night he made big plays.  Colt McCoy will be a better pro than your boy Tebow but hey I bet you will come back with FU's second and third string QB's are better than McCoy, Harrell, Zac Robinson and Sam Bradford.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 06, 2009, 06:41:43 PM

LFO is there anybody other than Gators that are good players??  Amazing how narrow minded you are and you bash everybody and every team other than FU!!  Wow, so Texas did not put up big points last night - Colt McCoy still showed why he is one of the best QB's in the country - he lead his team to the win and by the end of the night he made big plays.  Colt McCoy will be a better pro than your boy Tebow but hey I bet you will come back with FU's second and third string QB's are better than McCoy, Harrell, Zac Robinson and Sam Bradford.

Yeah, because that is what I said.

Once again you show your inability to comprehend the English language.  Congrats!

Oh,  and are you dyslexic?  Or do you just not realize it is UF, not FU?  Or is that your little immature way of saying, I am jealous that we played in the Champs Bowl and you are playing for the BCS Championship, so I am going to say FU rather than UF?  LOL.

And what does being a better pro have to do with anything?  And he WILL be, huh?  Do you also have the Lotto Numbers for tomorrow night?  Will you promise to leave the board forever if Tebow is a better pro than McCoy, who, by the way has many questions of his own?

Hey, I am heading down to Miami tomorrow for the BCS Title Game, what are you doing?  Have fun watching your rival on TV playing for it all, loser. 

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 06, 2009, 07:06:13 PM

Yeah, because that is what I said.

Once again you show your inability to comprehend the English language.  Congrats!

Oh,  and are you dyslexic?  Or do you just not realize it is UF, not FU?  Or is that your little immature way of saying, I am jealous that we played in the Champs Bowl and you are playing for the BCS Championship, so I am going to say FU rather than UF?  LOL.

And what does being a better pro have to do with anything?  And he WILL be, huh?  Do you also have the Lotto Numbers for tomorrow night?  Will you promise to leave the board forever if Tebow is a better pro than McCoy, who, by the way has many questions of his own?

Hey, I am heading down to Miami tomorrow for the BCS Title Game, what are you doing?  Have fun watching your rival on TV playing for it all, loser. 

Maybe the FU was Freudian. 

haha

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texas / tOSU « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools