Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Percy Harvin is dangerous « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #15 : January 08, 2009, 11:16:49 PM »

Harvin is like the Hayward Bey of the SEC. He plays all the gimmicks in a spread offense. Plus he is injury prone.

NO to Florida WR's.

LOL, you won't be mistaken for an NFL scout anytime soon.
You see him down on the ground?

Injury Prone.

Yeah because the OU defender just yanked his bad ankle....that was cheap

Yeah, because THATS it. He plays football he knows the risks. Harvin was injury prone before that anyways.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #16 : January 08, 2009, 11:16:58 PM »

dude no offense but you need to come off your cloud and realize we all have opinions.  Yours aint worth no more than anyone else who posts on here, now why dont you go play with your percy harvin and graham harrell barbie dolls and leave the football discussion to the men.

No offense taken, we disagree on multiple topics...hell, every topic.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #17 : January 08, 2009, 11:18:57 PM »

dude no offense but you need to come off your cloud and realize we all have opinions.  Yours aint worth no more than anyone else who posts on here, now why dont you go play with your percy harvin and graham harrell barbie dolls and leave the football discussion to the men.

No offense taken, we disagree on multiple topics...hell, every topic.

the only issue I have is with your holier than thou responses to anyone who disagrees with you... I have no issues with your football takes you just feel the need to belittle anyone who disagrees with you.  You are no more qualified than anyone on here (other than maybe boid fink LOL)

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #18 : January 08, 2009, 11:20:39 PM »

Percy has serious potential IF he can stay healthy.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #19 : January 08, 2009, 11:21:32 PM »

much like reggie bush.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #20 : January 08, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »

the only issue I have is with your holier than thou responses to anyone who disagrees with you... I have no issues with your football takes you just feel the need to belittle anyone who disagrees with you. You are no more qualified than anyone on here (other than maybe boid fink LOL)

When it comes to the whole Gruden/Allen venom it's true, I got not time for that retardedness. Other than that I don't think it's like that, maybe I'm wrong.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #21 : January 08, 2009, 11:25:03 PM »

Harvin can be something special if he stays healthy and actually adjusts himself to a Pro-Style Offense. The spread offense that he runs will not translate to the NFL. He needs to seriously train how to be an NFL WR.

Outside from the injury bug, UF is not known for producing Amazing WRs. Outside from our boy Ike, name one decent UF WR in the NFL right now? I just dont trust the UF Pedigree for making WRs.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #22 : January 08, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

Harvin can be something special if he stays healthy and actually adjusts himself to a Pro-Style Offense. The spread offense that he runs will not translate to the NFL. He needs to seriously train how to be an NFL WR.

Outside from the injury bug, UF is not known for producing Amazing WRs. Outside from our boy Ike, name one decent UF WR in the NFL right now? I just dont trust the UF Pedigree for making WRs.

You have to ignore the system and watch the speed, power, balance, and vision. Did you think Steve Slaton would be a good NFL RB in the NFL after coming out of that crazy spread at WV?

Harvin is a stud and will be on the next level, he's got everything.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
« #23 : January 08, 2009, 11:41:30 PM »

Bradford has a chance to be a good pro. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

I'd like to see more of Harvin as a true receiver prior to making judgements one way or another. Once he gets the ball in his hands he's certainly dangerous. Where does he line up as a pro? RB/WR?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

« #24 : January 09, 2009, 12:05:10 AM »

Bradford has a chance to be a good pro. Not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

I'd like to see more of Harvin as a true receiver prior to making judgements one way or another. Once he gets the ball in his hands he's certainly dangerous. Where does he line up as a pro? RB/WR?

I would put him as wr/ punt return man. You have to find ways to get the ball in his hand; especially in the open field.  I really liked the poise in the pocket  Bradford showed tonight against the pressure of the gators and still his passes were right on the money. He has great touch and accuracy.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #25 : January 09, 2009, 12:07:52 AM »

He has to be a WR because he's definetly not gonna last playing tailback.

Can he be great?  Sure, he reminds me alot of Santana Moss in college, the way he seperates.

But you can find so many good WRs in late rounds if you scout well (which we dont), its tough for me to say lets go get another WR with our 1st pick when we dont have anyone who can throw it to him.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #26 : January 09, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »

Bradford isn't even given the ability to read coverage and call a play at the LOS, the kis isn't all of that and has none of the "it" factor. Below average nfl QB, IMO.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #27 : January 09, 2009, 12:27:15 AM »

Because he scores off a TD that close to the EZ?

Pass, I would trade up to get Bradford before Harvin.

LOL, Harvin is the man. Dude is going to be tits on the next level

Bradford is garbage. As I said in another thread, any college QB who gets calls from the sideline loses cred with me. The OC is reading coverage, not Bradford. The kid won't amount to anything in the NFL

Hahaha.... you are quite amusing.. wrong.. but quite amusing. You do realize Bradford is a 3rd year Sophmore correct? He will be the second best that played on that field tonight behind Gresham. Harvin will be a decent gimicky kind of 3rd down get him the ball in open space and hope like hell he has a convoy of blockers in front of him.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #28 : January 09, 2009, 12:28:04 AM »

much like reggie bush.
If you play Harvin as a receiver, he won;t be subject to the pounding he gets carrying the ball. He's basically Steve Smith but taller.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #29 : January 09, 2009, 12:31:30 AM »

much like reggie bush.
He's basically Steve Smith but taller.

Woah... easy there... I know the kid just played a major role in the game tonight. But comparing him to Steve Smith? Unless you mean the Giants Steve Smith?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Percy Harvin is dangerous « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools