Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets Go Cards! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

weaponx24

Second String
#75 : January 10, 2009, 11:39:13 PM

Im still trying to figure out how they shut down the Panthers running game! They just made them completely one dimensional!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 10, 2009, 11:44:55 PM

Im still trying to figure out how they shut down the Panthers running game! They just made them completely one dimensional!

Cards got a big lead forcing the Panthers out of their gameplan. Delhomme had to win it and he was having a terrible night.

We did the same thing when we played them in Tampa. We jumped out to a big lead.

weaponx24

Second String
#77 : January 10, 2009, 11:47:46 PM

Yeah I mean I understand that...Im talking PHYSICALLY...I always think of the Panthers as being one of the more physical teams in the league....Impressive win for the Cards!

#78 : January 11, 2009, 12:31:36 AM

They "shut down" the run game by jumping on them early and forcing them to abandon it. CArolina only ran the ball 15 times and still averaged 5 yds per.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#79 : January 11, 2009, 12:34:28 AM

You gotta feel great for Cards fans, like the Bucs fans of old they've suffered thru a lot of crap to get to this point

#80 : January 11, 2009, 12:35:45 AM

You gotta feel great for Cards fans, like the Bucs fans of old they've suffered thru a lot of crap to get to this point

Hell, I don't know any. I'm sure they'll come out of the closet now, though.

weaponx24

Second String
#81 : January 11, 2009, 12:37:01 AM

Yeah it must feel pretty cool for the Cards fans out there...

#82 : January 11, 2009, 01:13:04 AM

I "Hate" the iggles but will be rooting for them tomorrow. It would be kool to see the Cards host the championship game.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#83 : January 11, 2009, 08:22:17 AM

So so happy the Cards won. Jake Delhomme looks done to me, he's played very mediocre football all year and last night was just horrific.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#84 : January 11, 2009, 11:43:16 AM

Absolutely! If there ever was an owner that was more of a cheapskate than Hugh Culverhouse, it's Bill Bidwell. Wear your colors proudly Cardinals fans, but only the "true" fans that have been there for the long haul!

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets Go Cards! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools