Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's funny how so many of the negative girls thought we could get.... « previous next »
Page: 1

: April 28, 2007, 09:04:49 PM

Bazuin.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#1 : April 28, 2007, 09:05:02 PM

Charles Johnson is still available along with Ray McDonald, both are pretty good DEs, but I see your point completely.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 28, 2007, 09:05:30 PM

I think if we were going to take a round 2 DE, it would have been at 2a.  Of course, looking at how things worked out, those would have probably been as much of a "reach" as Sears was.

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#3 : April 28, 2007, 09:08:20 PM

Bazuin.

He would be a role of the dice...he was productive but lacks true physical skills...last time we took a flyer on that type of player was drafting D. White and he was never explosive enough to unseat an aging Greg Spires.

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#4 : April 28, 2007, 09:01:34 PM

a starting caliber DE in the late 2nd or early 3rd...Crowder, Woodley, Abiamiri, and Alma-Francis all just went in the mid-late 2nd. All I can say is thank God "The Bruce" handles the picks and we snagged the cream of the DE crop at 4...how many decent DT are left? Quite a few. DE's? 0

Let's leave this to the pros ladies!

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's funny how so many of the negative girls thought we could get.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools