Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Much to the dismay of many, Tebow decides to stay put « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

: January 11, 2009, 04:36:58 PM

The Florida quarterback told a crowd celebrating the school's latest national title Sunday he wants to lead the Gators to another championship.

Tebow thrilled the 40,000 fans by saying: "Oh, by the way, let's do it again. I'm coming back."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3825566

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 11, 2009, 04:41:40 PM

Smart decision by him.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 11, 2009, 04:42:03 PM

That will nip a lot of message board pre-draft arguments in the bud

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 11, 2009, 04:50:11 PM

I'm sure Gator fans are thanking Jesus almost as much as Tim does everyday!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 11, 2009, 04:51:38 PM

if you are a 3rd round pick why would you leave?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 11, 2009, 04:51:42 PM

I heard this somewhere else, and agree with it strongly.  Tebow should approach Meyer and tell Meyer to help him develop into a NFL ready QB.  In other words, Tebow will stay another year if Meyer will incorporate some NFL into the Gator offense.  Obvious Meyer won't change his entire offense but I'm sure he could go along way in gettin' Tebow more ready for the NFL, and thus give him a better chance at being an NFL QB.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 11, 2009, 04:53:49 PM

He will do better in the draft with another year at UF.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 11, 2009, 04:55:53 PM

And he'll go down as one of the all time college greats if he can get to another NCG or Heisman

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

Pewterballs

Second String

#8 : January 11, 2009, 04:56:19 PM

Bad news for the SEC and the rest of all the BCS wanna be's.  Florida will now easily be a pre season top 5 ranked team.  Go Gators!!!

#9 : January 11, 2009, 04:59:03 PM

Didn't realize there was already a thread on this topic, my bad

I heard this somewhere else, and agree with it strongly.  Tebow should approach Meyer and tell Meyer to help him develop into a NFL ready QB.  In other words, Tebow will stay another year if Meyer will incorporate some NFL into the Gator offense.  Obvious Meyer won't change his entire offense but I'm sure he could go along way in gettin' Tebow more ready for the NFL, and thus give him a better chance at being an NFL QB.

I agree and Meyer should help him.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 11, 2009, 05:15:20 PM

With the 1st selection in this years draft (2010), Tampa Bay selects Tim Tebow, QB, Florida...

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 11, 2009, 05:16:06 PM

if you are a 3rd round pick why would you leave?
Exactly! No reason to go be a little fish in a big pond when you can be the Great White Shark for another year. That guy can be king of the world at Florida for another year and enjoy everything -- and everyone -- that goes along with it. He's probably like a rock star every place he goes in Gainesville.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 11, 2009, 05:17:38 PM

be jesus in Gainesville or be a 3rd string b-ch in the NFL... decision is easy

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 11, 2009, 05:19:31 PM

I heard this somewhere else, and agree with it strongly. �Tebow should approach Meyer and tell Meyer to help him develop into a NFL ready QB. �In other words, Tebow will stay another year if Meyer will incorporate some NFL into the Gator offense. �Obvious Meyer won't change his entire offense but I'm sure he could go along way in gettin' Tebow more ready for the NFL, and thus give him a better chance at being an NFL QB.
FWIW the Gators hired former Michigan quarterbacks coach Scott Loeffler as their new quarterbacks coach.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#14 : January 11, 2009, 05:51:31 PM

With the 1st selection in this years draft (2010), Tampa Bay selects Tim Tebow, QB, Florida...

YIKES.... We better not have the first pick in the draft

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Much to the dismay of many, Tebow decides to stay put « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools