Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "24" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 15, 2007, 10:03:47 PM

It was a little slow until the last 30 minutes. Daaaammmmmnnnnn! Cant wait till next week.
yeah that was pretty insane....although im a lil mad lol theres no way that ever could happen in our america....and meh its LA lol

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#16 : January 15, 2007, 10:20:53 PM

I know it's TV but my mouth dropped when that thing went off. Way to get Jack's priorities straight!

bOOm

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#17 : January 15, 2007, 10:26:37 PM

Never seen it.

You've been missing out Ray

I don't think so. I don't like shows that drag on for season after season. It would have been a cool show if they did it, had 1 or 2 seasons and ended it. But now it is what, 5th or 6th season? Pass.

Its not really a show that drags on for more than 1 season. The story lasts for the season itself, once that season ends, so does the story.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 16, 2007, 07:53:15 AM

How could they kill my man Curtis?  Damn.  Oh well they must be setting us up for a great season.  The 4 hour beginner was the bomb!  How about Jack going Dracula on my man in the first hour?  That was classic Jack.  Cappin and Snappin!!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 16, 2007, 08:30:18 AM

OK, methinks that Jack is focused now. They showed Curtis being shot but they did not show him dead. Probably is but you never know. I'm just waiting for CAIR to get pissy now, that will demonstrate it is on track. I think they are doing a pretty good job showing that some Muslims are susceptible to the extremist thing yet some are not.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 16, 2007, 10:47:47 AM

OK, methinks that Jack is focused now. They showed Curtis being shot but they did not show him dead. Probably is but you never know. I'm just waiting for CAIR to get pissy now, that will demonstrate it is on track. I think they are doing a pretty good job showing that some Muslims are susceptible to the extremist thing yet some are not.

I thought they went out of their way to show that.  Actually I think it adds more intrigue and problems to deal with.  We face the same thing everyday.  Maybe not as drastic or dramatic, but I'm sure we all have different thoughts and opinions about Muslims.  They really have gone the extra mile to make sure we get both sides of the story and that both sides impact the outcomes...good or bad...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 16, 2007, 11:42:01 AM

How about Jack going Dracula on my man in the first hour?  That was classic Jack.  Cappin and Snappin!!!!!

Damn, my girl and I were eating dinner when we saw that part, needless to say I had to eat the rest of her dinner after the bloodsucking.  That was sweet though.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

gharen

Pro Bowler

#22 : January 16, 2007, 03:45:15 PM

Are Curtis and Caddy twins?

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 16, 2007, 03:50:34 PM

That bomb seriously sent a shockwave and COULD POSSIBLY INCITE TERRORISM IN THE US!!! If its done on TV it MUST BE able to do....I think this sent our country into a scared place to live...just a conspiracy theory..pay no mind to it lol

#24 : January 16, 2007, 06:19:20 PM

How about Jack going Dracula on my man in the first hour? 

LMAO!!!

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 18, 2007, 03:47:43 PM

Chloe is looking hot...................................I'd do her

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 22, 2007, 10:09:17 PM

wow, I disagree...  she is a no-chinned dog imo...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 22, 2007, 10:11:50 PM

ok, 2 things that bother me about this season.

#1.  I can't stand looking at that sour-puss faced sister of the president.  That woman disgusts me, everything about her, her attitude, her look, her voice, everything...

#2. The new president Palmer is not very convincing as the president of the united states of America.  The guy seriously needs to grow a pair and have an opinion for once.  Also, the guy is an average actor at best.

These 2 things bother me, and now it's out there for everyone to disect.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : January 22, 2007, 10:12:29 PM

wow, I disagree... she is a no-chinned dog imo...
dr3z would 'do' his own sister!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 23, 2007, 06:47:49 AM

She actually looks like a "rabbit boiler" to me...Chloe is about one second off of ruining your life...hit that if you wanna, I'll pass... ;)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "24" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools