Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "24" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#165 : May 18, 2009, 10:38:45 PM

I seriously doubt they will make another season....

If Jack lives, it will just absolutely kill the accuracy of what has been going on. It would continue everything and they left a lot of things unanswered...which makes you realize there is another season but if Jack comes back healthy as ever, then it just will turn alot of people off.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#166 : May 18, 2009, 11:10:17 PM

I seriously doubt they will make another season....

If Jack lives, it will just absolutely kill the accuracy of what has been going on. It would continue everything and they left a lot of things unanswered...which makes you realize there is another season but if Jack comes back healthy as ever, then it just will turn alot of people off.

His daughter just volunteered for the 'experimental' treatment and the FBI chick just went loco. Of course there is another serious and it won't be that unbelievable. I saw the 'experimental' treatment thing about 7 weeks ago, that should not have come as any great surprise. I also fully expect the next series to start with the fact the 'experimental' treatment did not work and Jack is indeed dead. So endeth the Senate hearings.

Oops, until another major catastrophe occurs of course in which case he will be unexpectedly 'raised from the dead' and him and the FBI chick go on a mayhem trail.

luke99

Starter

#167 : May 19, 2009, 06:56:05 AM

JACK & KIM "FREAKING" BAUER!!! What a Great Ending.  With all this PC crap about Torture and Waterboarding for the Bleeding Hearts, I love that the FBI Chick is going to Get that F..K that attacked and killed Americans!!

I know this is just fiction but I love it.

hey UFOJOE.. Why dont you join local 600 and get a real Camera job!!

Get a place in Burbank by Warners, Disney, Universal, Paramount and just south of the Santa Clarita Studios and Make the Big $$$$$

#168 : May 19, 2009, 07:56:11 AM

I f'ing love this show. Its as good now and it was 7 yrs ago.

watson

Hall of Famer
#169 : May 19, 2009, 11:28:12 AM

Jack will be back.  He has another 2 years on his contract.

Can't wait to see the FBI chick kick the crap out of Wilson

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "24" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools