Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Glazers spend money this off season ?? Ask SAF « previous next »
Page: 1

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

: January 13, 2009, 06:27:13 PM

I will attempt to let you guys know what the best football team in the world is doing, I am a huge Man U fan and follow them as closely  as I do the Bucs, here is a signing for you , $10 million pounds is 14.5 millions USD

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/9073298/Tough-act-to-follow-for-Tosic

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#1 : January 13, 2009, 06:32:40 PM

Spanish journalist Guilem Balague claimed on his Web site Tuesday that a verbal agreement has been reached between Ronaldo's agent and the Spanish champions for a summer transfer.

Madrid is prepared to spend up to €115 million ($152 million) on the transfer, Balague said, adding that United will command a higher fee due to the plummeting value of the pound and strength of the euro.

Here's 152 million for  CR7, that's only to have his rights, then they have to pay CR7 about 12-15 million per season..............do any of you have any idea how much money flows in the Futbal world????

The Q

Pro Bowler

#2 : January 13, 2009, 08:41:31 PM

do any of you have any idea how much money flows in the Futbal world?

No, and I really don't care, either!

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 14, 2009, 12:32:12 AM

Texiera just got a lot more than that   [ 189 mil ]  .............................just saying
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Glazers spend money this off season ?? Ask SAF « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools