Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskis says it will probably be a big name! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gharen

Pro Bowler

: January 16, 2009, 07:19:57 PM

Then he said Cowher of Shanahan.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 16, 2009, 07:21:18 PM

Saw that.. Got me excited.. Cowher please come to Tampa and bring your QB or draft one ,like you did Ben..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 16, 2009, 07:22:12 PM

I would prefer Shanahan... dude will bring a running game

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 16, 2009, 07:22:18 PM

Saw that.. Got me excited.. Cowher please come to Tampa and bring your QB or draft one ,like you did Ben..

Who is "his" QB? QB play was never the strong suite in PIT of all things he did well.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 16, 2009, 07:23:03 PM

Whoever it is, I hope they are a fan of pounding the run and a physical, smothering defense

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 16, 2009, 07:23:08 PM

Who is "his" QB? QB play was never the strong suite in PIT of all things he did well.

Kordell Stewart

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#6 : January 16, 2009, 07:23:23 PM

I think its gonna be Cower or Shanahan too. If our Defense plays like it should all that needs to play well is the offense and we are tough to beat.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#7 : January 16, 2009, 07:23:41 PM

ICIT, I think Cowher will bring a pretty damn good running game.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 16, 2009, 07:24:45 PM

I would prefer Shanahan... dude will bring a running game

damn man you and me are on differen planets

you hate Gruden but Shanny has been worse over the past 6 years, come on man.

no to the rat, hell no to the rat

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 16, 2009, 07:25:56 PM

Cowher said he won't go to a team without an established QB.

Shanahan is unfortunately the likely front-runner.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 16, 2009, 07:26:04 PM

I think its gonna be Cower or Shanahan too. If our Defense plays like it should all that needs to play well is the offense and we are tough to beat.
Then get Shanahan.  Dude is the premier offensive gameplanner IMO, as long as he's not making all the personnel decisions hes a top 5 coach.

Keepon, Shanahan's offensive knowledge is far superior to gruden's.  Just like Sanchez to Harrel :D

I said, I would prefer Shanahan over Cowher, But I would like to get Spagnuolo.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 16, 2009, 07:26:49 PM

Then get Shanahan.  Dude is the premier offensive gameplanner IMO, as long as he's not making all the personnel decisions hes a top 5 coach.

This is my fear, if it is Shanny we fired the GM and the HC which means he's riding in here to do both.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 16, 2009, 07:27:57 PM

Then get Shanahan. �Dude is the premier offensive gameplanner IMO, as long as he's not making all the personnel decisions hes a top 5 coach.

This is my fear, if it is Shanny we fired the GM and the HC which means he's riding in here to do both.
That would be a terrible move, IMO.  We need a legit GM... Pioli would have been nice.

#13 : January 16, 2009, 07:28:45 PM

Agree with Dal in that the QB spot in PGH was not a strength of Cowher.  Hell, I'm still not all that over Ben.  Throw in O'Donoghue and Stewart and Batch.....uhhhh.....no.

I like Shanahan over Cowher in that with Shanny, you get a semblance of a running game.  You also get someone unafraid to stick a young QB out there and get acclimated to the NFL game.  From the Glazer's standpoint, you get a guy that has experience as HC/GM.

I love Raheem, but don't know if he's ready.  If the Glazer's want immediate results, not sure Raheem is the guy.

But it worked in PGH with Tomlin, in BAL with Harbaugh.  So why not?

loweredexpectations

Starter
#14 : January 16, 2009, 07:29:25 PM

he'll bring a QB. (shanahan)

thats everyones complaining about anyway.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskis says it will probably be a big name! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools