Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys crack me up!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Scholty

Pro Bowler

: January 16, 2009, 09:28:29 PM

First the majority of people on this board are screaming in anger that we are loosing Morris and that he SHOULD just become head coach, NOW, that your wet dreams have come true and GruAllen have been fired you are SCREAMING that Morris better not get the job.

What gives?

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 16, 2009, 09:29:32 PM

What gives is that you obviously lack the ability to tell the difference between posters.

The people yelling for Morris are happy he got it, the rest of us that live in reality know it was dumb to promote the guy to hc from secondary coach.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 16, 2009, 09:30:53 PM

Who knows? Let it work itself out.
Can we simply DRAFT BETTER for a change! For Pete's sake!

In Verner We Trust

totallybuctup

Rookie

#3 : January 16, 2009, 09:31:02 PM

No kidding. How many of these guys own guns? Snook is the only one I would trust with a weapon.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 16, 2009, 09:31:28 PM

What were there 2 people lobbying for him to be head coach?

I personally wanted Morris at DC, Gruden as head coach, and anyone but our current GM...but hiring his asst can't be good.

i said if we replace gruden, it better be a high profile game like cowher, holmgren, etc.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#5 : January 16, 2009, 09:33:26 PM

Who knows? Let it work itself out.
Can we simply DRAFT BETTER for a change! For Pete's sake!
Considering the guy that has been in charge of personnel for the past couple of seasons is now in charge of team operations, I dont see how we will.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#6 : January 16, 2009, 09:33:34 PM

What gives is that you obviously lack the ability to tell the difference between posters.

The people yelling for Morris are happy he got it, the rest of us that live in reality know it was dumb to promote the guy to hc from secondary coach.
Yeah...and I am sure you think the steelers hiring tomlin was a bad idea also huh?....Gruden/Allen being fired was deserved!

psymun

Starter
#7 : January 16, 2009, 09:37:10 PM

Yeah...and I am sure you think the steelers hiring tomlin was a bad idea also huh?....Gruden/Allen being fired was deserved!

Seriously... Look at how badly Tomlin has ridden the Steelers into the ground!

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 16, 2009, 09:39:14 PM

Different situation. A lot more pieces in place.

In Verner We Trust

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 16, 2009, 09:40:07 PM

First the majority of people on this board are screaming in anger that we are loosing Morris and that he SHOULD just become head coach, NOW, that your wet dreams have come true and GruAllen have been fired you are SCREAMING that Morris better not get the job.

What gives?

Majority? LOL. I saw a few.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#10 : January 16, 2009, 09:41:22 PM

Different situation. A lot more pieces in place.
Yeah...they had a coach in cowher that didn't piss all the players off

richbucsfan

Starter

#11 : January 16, 2009, 09:56:59 PM

What gives?

You never heard that from me.  Morris is NOT a good hire. The Bucs are in far worse shape now.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys crack me up!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools