Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem seems VERY green. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

#135 : January 21, 2009, 07:23:58 PM

I just seems to me that the people who weren't concerned with a plan over the past 7 years

And who would these people be? Can you name any of them?
"Who would these people be?" We can all assume you, "Illuminator" would be one.

Wonderful, some little twit is now going to tell me what I've been thinking for the past seven years. Just like I expected, you can't name a single one.

And honestly, in the words of J. Gruden "I'm Tired of Talking About it."

Attempted change of subject noted.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#136 : January 21, 2009, 08:23:57 PM

I just seems to me that the people who weren't concerned with a plan over the past 7 years

And who would these people be? Can you name any of them?
"Who would these people be?" We can all assume you, "Illuminator" would be one.

Wonderful, some little twit is now going to tell me what I've been thinking for the past seven years. Just like I expected, you can't name a single one.

Haha, "little twit?", "just like you expected?" Haha! OK, so that's math and comprehension that you seem to be lacking in.
And honestly, in the words of J. Gruden "I'm Tired of Talking About it."

Attempted change of subject noted.

It's obvious you don't have anything fresh to bring to the board, so I'll let you get back to the same ole same line of thinking you "old guys" seem enjoy. Gruden, and his 60-57 record, is the greatest thing ever, well miss him now that he's gone, no need renewing season tickets, Bucs will be moving west, anything new or unknown is "green" and "acts like a teenager" or not worth giving a chance, yadda yadda yadda. The floor is yours.....
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem seems VERY green. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools