Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem can barely talk « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#75 : January 18, 2009, 01:04:25 PM

So whats your excuse for Gruden these past seven years!!  Wow the defense gave up some points the last THREE games and we lost.  Where was Jon Allmighty's offense vs Atlanta?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#76 : January 18, 2009, 01:05:35 PM

So whats your excuse for Gruden these past seven years!!  Wow the defense gave up some points the last THREE games and we lost.  Where was Jon Allmighty's offense vs Atlanta?
No one needs one - check the front page - he is gone.  And don't speak ill of the dead either - in case you didn't hear that either.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

buckit

Hall of Famer

#77 : January 18, 2009, 01:23:01 PM

In the past seven years, Gruden has won the division 3 out of 7 times, each of the other franchises winning one each (now Fox has 2).  He won a Superbowl with Brad Johnson and Michael Pittman.  He won 11 games with Brian Griese and Chris Simms.  This man has made diamonds out of dog-s for years.  I don't need to make any excuses for him.  If anything, he overachieved.  Don't believe me?  Tony Dungy had far superior talent, yet his playoff record is no better than Gruden's.  Jon Gruden did more with less.  Now a rookie, nobody HC is saddled with the same squad of sup-par talent, and YOU THINK WE'RE GONNA GET BETTER?  How so?  Do you think the Glazers will magically give up their cheap ways and pay out for a high round franchise QB?  Will they shell out Albert Haynesworth money?  No, of course not.  They never have, they never will.  The Glazers screwed over Dungy.  Then the screwed over Gruden by firing him after nearly every other coaching vacancy was filled.  Now they've screwed over Morris because this team will crumble, and he'll be regulated to the likes of Rod Marinelli...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

bchong

Practice Squad

#78 : January 18, 2009, 01:28:03 PM

I remember when the Raiders hired Lane Kiffin as the head coach and it was the worst press conference I have ever heard, but he did turn out to be an a pretty good coach (remember this is the Raiders and we just had Art Shell, so anything was an improvement).  With everything that is going on with the Bucs and all the surprises, take the press conference for what it is worth. 

PS.  I though he did a great job :)

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#79 : January 18, 2009, 06:31:18 PM

Great we hire a coach that can barely get through a press conference

Too funny. If Gruden fans had to be subjected to all the criticism of those facial contortion, I don't think a little humor at Morris's speaking style is off limits.

I'm convinced you're bi-polar.  No offense.  I've seen you post how Morris should and has to do better than 9-7 then in a separate thread you say how bad the talent is on the team and he'll be lucky to win 3-4 games and he'll need all this help etc etc etc.   Which is it?  Are you just so in love with Gruden still that you've got crazy standards for the man who has yet to even move into his new office?   You bring up this facial contortion thing....yeah people would joke about it but you know the one most important difference?  Nobody said that his facial expressions would prevent him from winning games before he even got settled in to the job.  That's what you and a handful of other idiots are doing.  You're saying the guy can't talk to the media based on 2 interviews and that somehow that lack of a skill will prevent him from winning games.  Yes that's exactly what a lot of you are saying.   I can understand being weary because of his lack of experience but to pull things out of your a$$ and say he won't win games before you've even given him a shot to lead his first team meeting is ridiculous.  I'm officially done posting to you idiots who think like this.  You put a big black eye on the face of the Bucs fans.  Grow up and get some sense.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem can barely talk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools