Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We are in year 1 of Rebuilding, and that means... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

foxfire

Second String

#30 : January 18, 2009, 01:33:03 AM

I guess the excuse for a 3-13 season is already on the table.

Lower the expectations and say that we are "rebuilding."

We were a 9-3 football team 2 months ago. Why do we need a serious overhaul?
Because they totally collapsed and were the 1st team to start 9-3 and not make the playoffs. We lost 4 in a row inckudung to the freaking Raiders!

Buccaneers40

Rookie

#31 : January 18, 2009, 01:39:02 AM

We have a great team were not in the rebuilding stage were just adding to our good team to make it even better, the bucs should win 9 games at least next year i don't see why they wouldn't. Were not gonna turn into a 3-13 or 4-12 team just cause of these changes it will be most of the guys from last year and some new faces producing on the field next year. Morris has a great enthusiasm about him and i'm sure the new coach and new attitude will help motivate all the players not just to week 12, but til the season ends.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We are in year 1 of Rebuilding, and that means... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools