Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Question for the Forum « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#45 : January 18, 2009, 02:46:45 PM

How can we not take a step back? If someone knows a concrete formula to get that done in this scenario I'd like to know...

It was very possible that we'd take a step back regardless of who was manning the ship. We surely took one the past 4 games. Anyone not anticipating a period of transition is kidding themselves.

I like the hire, but I'm not thrilled about where we are heading at all.  I don't mind being close to the vest but just making the playoffs.  We've never been some offensive juggernaut. What says that turns around this year? To me we have just as much uncertainty as we did with that last regime right now. But we have a new coach with no HC experience, no track record, and no QB.

I'm just a bit uneasy about it all right now.  Maybe with the staff gets filled out and by the draft I'll have a better feeling, but right now I can't say we're better off.  Even with player **CENSORED**ing and moaning.  I know I hated to be disciplined in school, hate to be called out at work, and am surprized when others put themselves in line for that to be done to them.  We shouldn't be surprized that JG talked about them and told them about themselves.  Most here hated Tony for taking the caring way out and not cursing and the like.  Now all of a sudden people want a kinder and gentler coach?  

I've NEVER had a coach like Tony, EVER!  All of mine, no matter the sport, were hard azzez who yelled and called you out. These players are really surprizing me with the eit attitudes...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Question for the Forum « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools