Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nfc Championship. Arizona vs Philadelphia in game thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 18, 2009, 04:02:16 PM

Warner wouldn't look nearly as good throwing 2 yard routes to Dunn

Haven't seen a Boldin or Fitz on this roster....... hell, do we have a Breaston?

Yeah, Bryant was never open deep this  year.

Get a clue.

Chill dude.....  love Bryant. Hope he returns next year.

My point was about Vet. QBs, Gruden and our fickle fans.

If we had brought Warner in here, lots of fans would have been crying that he was old. And then they would have changed their tune as he continued to hit Bryant deep all year. Just a lot of clueless fans putting the blame where it doesn't belong.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 18, 2009, 04:03:04 PM

Having Fitzgerald is a borderline unfair advantage. Warner can throw the absolutely worst passes up for grabs and Fitz always comes down with it.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 18, 2009, 04:04:31 PM

Warner wouldn't look nearly as good throwing 2 yard routes to Dunn

Haven't seen a Boldin or Fitz on this roster....... hell, do we have a Breaston?

Yeah, Bryant was never open deep this  year.

Get a clue.

Chill dude.....  love Bryant. Hope he returns next year.

If we had brought Warner in here, lots of fans would have been crying that he was old. And then they would have changed their tune as he continued to hit Bryant deep all year. Just a lot of clueless fans putting the blame where it doesn't belong.

Maybe he should have.  He placed a bet on an aging QB, and clearly picked the wrong one.  Does that make you feel better about him?

#33 : January 18, 2009, 04:04:47 PM

don't wanna hijack this thread..... check your PM

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 18, 2009, 04:05:03 PM

Edge??? Wow. Hes having a nice game. And man Curtis looked fast as hell..

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 18, 2009, 04:08:43 PM

Cards look tough....  Lots of football left though...

Maybe we'll end up with Edge next year after all?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 18, 2009, 04:10:00 PM

Cards look tough....  Lots of football left though...

Maybe we'll end up with Edge next year after all?

Edge is looking good because he has fresh legs after spending half the season on the bench

#37 : January 18, 2009, 04:11:57 PM

Whens the last time u saw a WR dominate a game like Fitz is doing?

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 18, 2009, 04:12:45 PM

21-6  ME LIKE THIS SCORE..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 18, 2009, 04:12:51 PM

Maybe he should have.  He placed a bet on an aging QB, and clearly picked the wrong one.  Does that make you feel better about him?

I have no defense for his selection of Garcia and Griese. Blame is deserved there. But when people rip the scheme and system, I just have to laugh.

Watching Warner makes me jealous of what could have been this year. We were 9-3 with sub-par and then average QB play.

Loving the Cardinals.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 18, 2009, 04:13:25 PM

Fitz is pwning the Eagles. And yes, Edge is fresh for that reason. These guys look unstoppable and its pretty sweet to watch.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 18, 2009, 04:13:43 PM

I think if I was Hightower or James I would be pissed about that playcall. Granted they would rather win the game then get the stats padded but even with Fitz, I wouldnt pass on the 1 yard line on a fade pass like that. If Brown plays the ball and gets the jump first thats an INT. But it worked and I hate the Eagles....GO CARDS!! ITS YOUR YEAR!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 18, 2009, 04:14:26 PM

Whens the last time u saw a WR dominate a game like Fitz is doing?

I think Bryant has the potential to be that good. He makes those same kind of catches where he comes back to the ball. Now if we can steal Boldin.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 18, 2009, 04:14:40 PM

it's always a bonus when the eagles are made to look like fools as well...

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#44 : January 18, 2009, 04:16:56 PM

Out of bounds. Eagles ball. Touched the Eagles player while he was out of bounds after hit hits initially.

-Chase

Our fans suck!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nfc Championship. Arizona vs Philadelphia in game thread. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools