Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Keenan Lewis « previous next »
Page: 1

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: February 24, 2009, 01:39:55 PM

Can anyone post the 40 times etc on the CB/S? Im at school and cant find them on the net for some reason

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 24, 2009, 01:37:15 PM

Mah he was ok in CFB. Many times he also got flat out worked. He may be the type that becomes a better NFL player. Measures good

#2 : February 24, 2009, 01:38:39 PM

did some more research - wants to be a Saint.   Pulled a hammy at the senior bowl.   Projects as a zone corner.   Not the guy I pictured.

MasterC25

Starter
#3 : February 24, 2009, 01:11:27 PM

I'm reading that Davis and Jenkins are crapping all over the place...

how does this Lewis cat look in the 'hips-flip' drill?

Thats whats setting him apart in my opinion. It is smooth and effort less. When he runs you can tell he has long arms beecause they are kind of all over the place but smooth transition from back pedal to turn to straight line speed. Most impressive is his great ball skills. Reminds me of Talib and Cromartie from last year in terms of height and ball skills

#4 : February 24, 2009, 01:00:23 PM

I'm reading that Davis and Jenkins are crapping all over the place...

how does this Lewis cat look in the 'hips-flip' drill?

noopy2237

Starter
#5 : February 24, 2009, 01:00:33 PM

I started to notice the guy at the senior bowl and would not mind see him in a Bucs uniform.  

MasterC25

Starter
#6 : February 24, 2009, 12:58:11 PM

Cornerback out of Oregon State. Im watching the combine and he is looking like the most impressive corner there BY FAR. He measured in at 6'0 208lbs, arm lenghth adequete enough to be a left tackle and I have yet to see him drop a ball in these drill as he is a hand and not a body catcher. He would be a excellent man to man corner in an aggressive sceme like we plan on implementing. Him and Talib on the opposite sides would give us two big FAST athletic corners.  Thoughts?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Keenan Lewis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools