Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suicide on webcam........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

« #30 : March 28, 2007, 01:29:08 PM »

LMAO! :D

Java, my man, you have a couple of screws loose..

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #31 : March 28, 2007, 01:32:03 PM »

:)   Actually, those hairstyles don't look so sissy on those guys.   Only Caddy looks a little sissyish.   He kind of has a Prince thing going on there.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #32 : March 28, 2007, 02:36:39 PM »

Only Caddy looks a little sissyish. He kind of has a Prince thing going on there.
I think he looks like Andre 3000

Nice work though, Java

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

catch2355

Practice Squad

« #33 : March 28, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »

:)   Actually, those hairstyles don't look so sissy on those guys.   Only Caddy looks a little sissyish. He kind of has a Prince thing going on there.

derrick looks like an old grandma though lol

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #34 : March 28, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »

I don't know.  I think Brooks looks kind of cool with that jet black straight hair combed forward, the glasses and the grimace.   

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

« #35 : March 29, 2007, 12:43:35 AM »

The bar for what people will accept as "entertaining" sinks just a liiiiitle bit lower.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #36 : March 29, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »

LMFAO@Java

« #37 : March 29, 2007, 02:10:49 PM »

It's really ridiculous that there are jerkoffs in the world who would "egg on" a guy to commit suicide.   Whether they thought he was joking or not, it's ridiculous.

Well, he was in an "insult room" at the time. Probably not the best place to find a sympathetic ear. I also find it a little hypocritical that so many here are making fun of the "emo" kids. If it had been one of these kids who had committed suicide online (which actually did happen on MySpace) would these people be talking about the 'jerkoffs' that drove him to it?

I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned Christine Chubbuck.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #38 : March 29, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »

What a genius!!!

« #39 : March 29, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »

It's really ridiculous that there are jerkoffs in the world who would "egg on" a guy to commit suicide. Whether they thought he was joking or not, it's ridiculous.

Well, he was in an "insult room" at the time. Probably not the best place to find a sympathetic ear. I also find it a little hypocritical that so many here are making fun of the "emo" kids. If it had been one of these kids who had committed suicide online (which actually did happen on MySpace) would these people be talking about the 'jerkoffs' that drove him to it?

I wouldn't, if you kill yourself because of some internet folks you deserve to die.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #40 : March 29, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »

It's really ridiculous that there are jerkoffs in the world who would "egg on" a guy to commit suicide. Whether they thought he was joking or not, it's ridiculous.

I wouldn't, if you kill yourself because of some internet folks you deserve to die.

Spoken like a true humanitarian.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #41 : March 29, 2007, 09:33:27 PM »

Are you asking if I'd feel bad if it was an emo kid who killed himself?  Obviously I wouldn't, but I'm not sure I understand the question.

« #42 : June 18, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »

Don't pick on emo kids!!!  ::)  :-*

buckit

Hall of Famer

« #43 : June 18, 2007, 10:11:24 PM »

Oops.  That could be my bad.  I like to go into chat rooms, find the most annoying person in there and use my vast knowledge of psych to break them down then talk them in to suicide.  I've often encouraged people to tape it and put it on YouTube.  Didn't think anyone actually would, but this is encouraging...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
« #44 : June 18, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »

I'm not surprised by some of the comments of our fellow posters concerning this tragic situation.  It seems as though people have become so heartless and uncaring.  Here was a guy that really needed some help; chronic pain, death of a loved one, divorce, etc.  For someone to say the guy deserved it or had it coming, it really says a lot about their own character.  I pray that those individuals don't have children or responsibility for caring for others.  How sad we have become as a society.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suicide on webcam........ « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools