Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs "expressed interest" in retaining Michael Clayton (Rotoworld) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

BUCFAN60

Starter

#15 : January 20, 2009, 07:19:21 PM

I love Mayock Mike Clayton

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 20, 2009, 07:20:42 PM

I know this won't be popular around here but Clayton is a good WR if given more opportunities. If the team signed him back I'd be cool with that, seems to be the perfect compliment to Bryant

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 20, 2009, 07:25:59 PM

It would be nice if we had some idea of what our offense will be before we offer contracts to our No. 3 or 4 guys. Bryant will work with any offense and has the potential to be a top ten guy in the league. But Clayton? He's easily replaceable.  I would have made a better case for him coming back if he didn't act like a buffoon in the post-Gruden interviews.

ilovebeer

Starter

#18 : January 20, 2009, 07:28:47 PM

Yea I agree ufojoe.  I didn't mind him coming back until the post Gruden shenanigans.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 20, 2009, 07:32:21 PM

I know this won't be popular around here but Clayton is a good WR if given more opportunities. If the team signed him back I'd be cool with that, seems to be the perfect compliment to Bryant
I agree !! Especially with his tormentor gone, he might actually get the load off of his back and feel free enough to actually play up to his potential.

STRICK-9

Starter

#20 : January 20, 2009, 07:40:40 PM

yEAH!!!!!!!!!!

The off-season is already looking like we've made remarkable improvement with our receivers.....we signed Paris Warren and are looking at bringing in a stud of a FA, Michael Clayton

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 20, 2009, 07:44:15 PM

Wow someone had a bad day....

Buccaneers40

Rookie

#22 : January 20, 2009, 08:17:22 PM

He's a good WR and he's physical, he did good this year i think we should sign him for a short deal and see how he produces and maybe his poor play could of been due to his dislike of Gruden. When i played HS football this year i know my performance was not as good as it could of been because of lack of motivation from the coach. I'm sure he will get along with Morris and want to give his all next year with a fresh start.

#23 : January 20, 2009, 08:23:17 PM

I'd have no problem with it either. Nobody bashed this guy more than me but dude played his azz off this year when he knew his opportunities would be minimal. I'd be willing to give him another shot..... for the right price, of course.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 20, 2009, 08:28:16 PM

What teams do you think would offer him a contract? I don't really know what teams are in need of a big possession receiver.

Da Bears.......they have no one,  except Hester which they should of left alone at returner   IMHO

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 20, 2009, 08:47:43 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need an actual WR Not some big blocker but someone who can catch.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 20, 2009, 08:49:12 PM

Let's hope Rotocrap is Rotowrong again

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 20, 2009, 08:52:41 PM

What teams do you think would offer him a contract? I don't really know what teams are in need of a big possession receiver.

Da Bears.......they have no one,  except Hester which they should of left alone at returner   IMHO
Why would they want to get worse?

Clayton is worth vet min, not a damned cent more.

Buc Wit Me

Starter

#28 : January 20, 2009, 09:04:39 PM

bring him back but dont overpay the man!!!!!

BucsNoles

Second String

#29 : January 20, 2009, 10:24:56 PM

The only thing that is good or cool about MC80 is his mohawk.

"Doesn't matter how you start but how you finish."
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs "expressed interest" in retaining Michael Clayton (Rotoworld) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools