Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: how would you like to bed this... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#195 : January 27, 2009, 04:17:23 AM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#196 : January 27, 2009, 04:29:35 AM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#197 : January 27, 2009, 07:58:16 AM

The link you provided Joe has Palin as the 2nd hottest politician in the world.

Ewwww, think of all the stretch marks and looseness. Nooooo way id hit that, unless it was for petty bragging rights.
She may have little to no stretch marks at all, for all we know.

I'm not positive what you mean by "looseness", but if it means what I think you are referring to, then you are pretty clueless.

The only people that I have ever heard claim to not be attracted to Palin are hard core Ds....... Go figure.

Anyone that allows their politcal feelings to cloud their judgement when determining how physically appealing a woman is needs to get their priorities in line, IMO.

First off, I generally dont find women that are more than a couple of years older than me attractive in general. Second, I have seen what one or two kids can do to a womans body...hers cant be much better. Sure her face is okay, but the body is likelly very scary.

I hope when you are talking about people getting their prioritys in line when they let their politics affect their judgement you realize you are talking to most of the peole who are bashing M. Obama. This whole post is nothing more than angry conservatives taking whatever cheapshots they can to self-sooth the their own bitterness towards the Obamas.
I have seen a woman's body go to hell after one kid. That is certainly not always the case.

My GF has four children, and her body looks GREAT. She has a very minimal amount of damn near unnoticable stretch marks. In fact, I didn't notice them until a few months after we started dating, and she had to point them out to me. I also knew this girl for about 7 years before we even hooked up.

The fact is, you have no clue how nice Palin looks underneath her clothes.

Your comparison of people bashing M. Obama's looks vs you bashing Palin's looks is laughable.

I don't find M. Obama to be near as unattractive as many in this thread, but the woman isn't anywhere near Palin's level in terms of aesthetic appeal.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#198 : January 27, 2009, 08:04:55 AM

As I mentioned before, multiple kids also loosened other areas of her anatomy that i prefer to have a little more tightness.
This is pure ignorance.

You can't say for certain why this chick was "loose".

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

#199 : January 28, 2009, 12:38:04 AM

looks like a tranny here. Either its because they used way too much makeup or they touched up the photo too much. Scary
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: how would you like to bed this... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools