Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Jagodzinski anyone? « previous next »
Page: 1

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

« : January 21, 2009, 12:44:10 AM »

How come I haven't seen him mentioned anywhere as someone for the offensive coordinator job?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #1 : January 21, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »

What?  You haven't?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

« #2 : January 21, 2009, 01:14:01 AM »

I've been supporting this - but alas, apparently only to my friends on the PI Boards ; )

I think with playing in two ACC championship games, and two bowl games , with two different starting QB's...one of whom is a rookie starter that led his team to the NFL playoff's?

I'm with you, now lets see if the Bucs are with us!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ryanbuc1

Practice Squad

« #3 : January 21, 2009, 02:02:04 AM »

49ERS INTERVIEWING JAGODZINSKI TONIGHT
Posted by Aaron Wilson on January 20, 2009, 7:41 p.m.
Fired Boston College coach Jeff Jagodzinski is hoping to land the San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator job in the wake of former St. Louis Rams coach Scott Linehan declining the 49ers’ offer to run their offense, the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat reports.

According to 49ers beat writer Matt Maiocco, Jagodzinski is interviewing with coach Mike Singletary and General Manager Scott McCloughan tonight at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala.  Jagodzinski has made it clear that he is very interested in the position.

Jagodzinski worked with McCloughan with the Green Bay Packers when Jagodzinski coached the tight ends and McCloughan was a college scout.

Jagodzinski interviewed for the New York Jets’ head coaching position that went to Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan, and it cost him his job at BC.

Meanwhile, Linehan has emerged as a candidate to join the Tampa Bay Buccaneers‘ staff as well as Rob Chudzinski and Chan Gailey after Linehan turned down the 49ers.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

« #4 : January 21, 2009, 02:35:43 AM »

Nice dig ryanbuc - and you know, those names would be welcome additions - any of, some of, or heck, even all of them - coupled with Raheem!

My disillusionment would turn into downright enthusiasm!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

original

Pro Bowler

« #5 : January 21, 2009, 06:54:49 AM »

Darko, I started a thread earlier today about him , it didn't get much of a response.

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=35185.0
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jeff Jagodzinski anyone? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools