Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama has less experience..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

buckit

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 20, 2009, 04:36:56 PM

Not so. If Obama was a city councilman before becoming President, then yes. But he was a US Senator. IMO, the equilivent of a Coordinator becoming HC.

imo, i think it is a reasonable parallel .. presidents have executive powers which senators do not. governors would be more akin to a junior president (i.e. coordinator) than a senator is.

so, barack and raheem should bond over their meteoric rise to power. for my own sake, i hope they both succeed .. but .. we shall see. hope .. not fear.

Good point.  It's still a dumb post, though.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

buckit

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 20, 2009, 05:36:49 PM

Just because your last job didnt involve organizing doesnt mean you can't do it. BTW, Jesus was a community organizer, Pontius Pilate was a governor.

I don't see the connection....

Dear Glazers,

Thank you,
--the fans

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#17 : January 20, 2009, 08:36:15 PM

and most posters on this board have a computer and a log in name....but they feel NFL owner/gm/hc/pro-personel authority is rightfully theirs!!....lmfao

True....and thank you for particiapting in the Raheem is incompatent-a-thon

What's incompatent?

Both guys will do just fine if they surround themselves with the proper people. However, when it comes to who appears to be super intelligent, there's no comparison. But appearances can be deceiving. Especially when we don't have much to go on with Raheem.

Joseph.....have you been reading the boards....I am on the side of both guys....how about we bury the hatchet dude....I'll never dog you again ...promise.

12thbuc

Starter

#18 : January 20, 2009, 09:29:15 PM

Kinda nice to have a well educated man running the country again.
Bush went to Yale University and Harvard Business School

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

buckit

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 21, 2009, 10:46:16 AM

Kinda nice to have a well educated man running the country again.
Bush went to Yale University and Harvard Business School

Harvard ain't what it used to be. It's widely becoming discredited in academic circles.  At Yale he was barely a C student.  He was only accepted because of his lineage.  If you look at his HS grades and compare them to the entry qualifications of Yale, it's pretty apparant that he didn't get in on his academics...

Dear Glazers,

Thank you,
--the fans

shutdabucup

Second String

#20 : January 21, 2009, 12:33:05 PM

Seen to many supposedly "experienced" people screw things up to ever use that as the sole criterion for potential success.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 21, 2009, 12:45:49 PM

Joseph.....have you been reading the boards....I am on the side of both guys....how about we bury the hatchet dude....I'll never dog you again ...promise.

Hatchet buried. But feel free to dog any time.

I am not on either guy's side. I will wait and see. Both seem likable but can they do what is needed to turn their respective ships around?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama has less experience..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools