Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Everything we thought we knew about ... « previous next »
Page: 1

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

: February 24, 2009, 04:06:13 PM

i wouldnt worry about EG, hes just a football player period, and is going to give it his all every game.

Caddy might actully find success in the scheme, if he is healthy.

im just exicited to see what aqib talib can do with more starting time.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

#1 : February 24, 2009, 04:02:48 PM

This team and it's players are now going to change with the new offensive and defensive systems.

Players we thought that had talent may not be successful with the change.

Players we thought needed cut because of lack of production in the previous systems may surprise us all...

I think if I have an opinion and / or a bias now about a player - I've got to wait and see...

I.e.,  What if EG or CW are completely different players in this new offense?  I have an opinion about them
both...  How many times have we've seen a good player suck out loud in a new system, and this player
was well above average in another (and vice versa?) 

Besides the punter and kicker, EVERY position is going through some sort of change...

It's certainly an interesting off-season thus far, but looking forward... whoa.  The 2009 season is going to have many, many surprises for sure.  Great time to be a Buc Fan.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Everything we thought we knew about ... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools