Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 CFB Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#60 : May 15, 2009, 04:17:13 PM

WOW is this a  thread about upcoming CFB season or is this a thread for the gators fans to bash everyone.
LFO
OregonBucsFan
Biggs3535

You 3 have shown no class what so ever on this thread. The man says he's excited about WVU and there qb and out come the haters. Jarret Brown is an impressive looking qb who waited his turn to start so if he says in his opinion he has a nfl prospect on his team hmm well thats about as many the gators have.
I shouldnt expect any class to be shown from the trailer park community.

Can i talk about my canes on this thread? lol

Yes Im a Gators fan hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Tebow RULLLZZZZZZ hes the greatest nfl player and he hasnt played a game. Thats how good he is.

You obviously dont know Chaz but in reality your like his brother.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#61 : May 15, 2009, 04:18:38 PM

Go figure with missing teeth im sure lmao

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#62 : May 15, 2009, 04:20:23 PM

Go figure with missing teeth im sure lmao

welcome to america... speak english.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#63 : May 15, 2009, 04:26:33 PM

im from south florida lmao if i can post that on billboards i would

WELCOME TO AMERICA LEARN THE FN LANGUAGE

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#64 : May 15, 2009, 04:30:10 PM

you give the rest of South Florida a bad name.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#65 : May 15, 2009, 04:34:29 PM

Thanks ill take that as a compliment so f u

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#66 : May 15, 2009, 04:35:28 PM

Thanks ill take that as a compliment so f u

doesnt sound like you took it complimentary

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#67 : May 15, 2009, 04:38:26 PM

lol dude im just fn with you lightin up some there buddy im not hateing on no one

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#68 : May 19, 2009, 03:38:02 AM

2. Allen Bailey, Miami, DT: On a wall inside the UM football offices are the team bests for each exercise by position. When you get to defensive linemen, almost all you see is one Bailey head shot after another. Some UM fans have taken to calling him "Freakzilla," thanks in part to his awesome athleticism but also to his Bunyanesque background that has created some legendary tales. Such as how he once killed an alligator with a shovel.

Bailey, who last season battled through a torn pectoral muscle while making the transition from linebacker to defensive line, had nine tackles for loss and five sacks. Now that he's healthy and more comfortable playing at defensive tackle, expectations around Coral Gables, Fla., are soaring. Some inside the program think the junior will restart Miami's streak of first-round draft picks. Lord knows he should test well at the NFL combine next year.

This spring, Bailey vertical jumped 39 inches despite weighing 288 pounds. He ran a 4.65 40 time. He power-cleaned 375. Longtime UM strength coach Andreu Swasey, who has trained the likes of Willis McGahee, Kellen Winslow II, Sean Taylor and others, gives Bailey perhaps the ultimate praise: "He is the freakiest of all the freaks since I've been here," Swasey says. "When he got here, he weighed 270, and I told the coaches, 'He's going to be 300, but it'll be a 300 like you've never seen before.'"

SLEEPER TEAM A BEAST MIGHT AWAKE

GO CANES!!!

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#69 : May 19, 2009, 10:55:33 AM

WVU looks good definetly want to see Brown at qb for them this year

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#70 : May 19, 2009, 11:13:02 AM

Eugene Smith also from Miramar H.S. he's a special player who will be a good qb.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#71 : May 19, 2009, 11:23:32 AM

Eugene Smith also from Miramar H.S. he's a special player who will be a good qb.

Heck yea. He is going to be a star for us. We are all excited about him.

He wanted to come to Miami but he saw the chance to play right away at WVU cant blame him he's good.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#72 : May 20, 2009, 09:44:42 PM

He wanted to come to Miami but he saw the chance to play right away at WVU cant blame him he's good.

We were lucky to get him. You guys have some pretty good qbs yourself!

I hope so ill know real quick how much yhem baby canes have improved. Im excited after being down there for spring ball.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#73 : May 20, 2009, 11:03:52 PM

I hope so ill know real quick how much yhem baby canes have improved. Im excited after being down there for spring ball.

I am sure that excitement will end after the first few games.....

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#74 : May 21, 2009, 07:03:02 AM

I am sure that excitement will end after the first few games.....

Nope win or lose theres a light at the end of our cave

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 CFB Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools