Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 CFB Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#150 : January 17, 2010, 09:02:35 PM

I think that second part you quoted is the about the actual rating of the teams, not the SOS rating.

That's what I am talking about. The SOS stems from individual teams' ratings and I want to know how those are figured out...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#151 : January 17, 2010, 09:07:21 PM

I think that second part you quoted is the about the actual rating of the teams, not the SOS rating.

That's what I am talking about. The SOS stems from individual teams' ratings and I want to know how those are figured out...

Well, there is always going to be some sort of rating system since all 100+ teams can't play each other.  There's no way around some assumptions being made in that respect.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#152 : January 17, 2010, 09:20:26 PM

There is a million groups that do ratings.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#153 : January 17, 2010, 09:48:59 PM

There is a million groups that do ratings.

Mainly talking about Sagarin, I guess ..... Just be interesting to see how that initial numbers are quantified.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 CFB Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools