Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yes....... Abortion is still an issue « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

: January 23, 2009, 11:05:28 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_abortion_ban

Our tax $$$ going to help subsidize abortions in foreign countries.

Sickening on many levels, but not a surprise from our new President.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 23, 2009, 11:20:59 AM

this was expected

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 23, 2009, 11:30:42 AM

Otherwise our tax $$ would go to health care and aid for all the unhealthy babies

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : January 23, 2009, 11:33:58 AM

On what levels? Why is this so disturbing to you?

Dash Riprock

Starter

#4 : January 23, 2009, 11:37:56 AM

Gee, I don't know, slaughtering defenseless babies might strike some as disturbing.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#5 : January 23, 2009, 11:40:13 AM

Yeah, uh, I prefer my dead babies to be aborted as opposed to self aborted with rusty coat hangers or shat, smothered, chopped, and placed in garbage bags in the dumpster or along the road.

Sorry I have a heart.

Dash Riprock

Starter

#6 : January 23, 2009, 11:48:25 AM

Yeah, uh, I prefer my dead babies to be aborted as opposed to self aborted with rusty coat hangers or shat, smothered, chopped, and placed in garbage bags in the dumpster or along the road.

Sorry I have a heart.

Yeah I can tell. No kids I bet

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 23, 2009, 12:08:12 PM

this was expected
I guess it wasn't to those who claim that abortion is no longer an issue in politics.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 23, 2009, 12:09:10 PM

Otherwise our tax $$ would go to health care and aid for all the unhealthy babies
Okay

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 23, 2009, 12:16:03 PM

Are you serious?

I didn't think that you had to be pro-life to have an issue with this, but I guess I was wrong.

I have an issue with American tax $$$ going overseas. Now it will be going oveseas to pay for abortions. I guess we should all be applauding ::)

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 23, 2009, 12:18:36 PM

The reason Bush ended this was because many countries were using the money for population control and FORCED abortions.

But you can't let common sense interfere with left-wing politics.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 23, 2009, 12:23:50 PM

Just wait until the FOCA battle begins.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 23, 2009, 01:18:50 PM

Hopefully that money is going to Africa...those idiots can't have all these "revolutions" and "government coups" if they are all aborted and not have their "freedom" solidiers.

If tax money is going to be spent on something overseas, atleast its better then just GIVING money away to countries who just ask for it. If we give money I think we should expect something in return now. Hopefully Obama will do something in regards to this. If not, then its just typical left-wing "Focus on the World and ALL its people, not just Americans" approach.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#13 : January 23, 2009, 01:20:39 PM

Of all the money that our government has given to mass murderers across the world this is what you choose to start a thread to complain about. That's the point.

And here's your sign. Much of the money we've given to other governments across the world didn't go anywhere except into the bank accounts of a select few. No development, etc.

If this is what you're worried about you should put on the thinking cap.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 23, 2009, 01:25:14 PM

Hopefully that money is going to Africa...those idiots can't have all these "revolutions" and "government coups" if they are all aborted and not have their "freedom" solidiers.

If tax money is going to be spent on something overseas, atleast its better then just GIVING money away to countries who just ask for it. If we give money I think we should expect something in return now. Hopefully Obama will do something in regards to this. If not, then its just typical left-wing "Focus on the World and ALL its people, not just Americans" approach.
Obama plans on increasing foreign aid to Africa.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yes....... Abortion is still an issue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools