Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No high expectations for today's game but........... « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 15, 2006, 10:23:27 AM

.....damn it would be nice to beat the Bengals and FINALLY get off the snide!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 15, 2006, 10:27:28 AM

I can't wait to see what Grads can do today. Caddy should have another good game so really it's up to the defense. Cinci is awsome on offense and unfortunatly for the BUcs C Johson hasn't scored a TD yet this season. Just like last week with Bush, odds are he's going to score today...

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 15, 2006, 10:45:17 AM

Man its weird having low expectations for Brooks and co. Some people aren't even expecting the D to slow down the Bengals O. But since both defenses have been sucking this season, I expect a shootout and as good as I think Gradkowski is, he'll stall on more drives than Palmer.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 15, 2006, 10:47:45 AM

I said this in another thread but will say it again, this games feels llike the KC game at Ray Jay a few years ago....

#4 : October 15, 2006, 11:39:23 AM

If(and I stress the word "IF")we win today it will be a last minute squeaker by 1-2 points I feel.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 15, 2006, 11:48:00 AM

I said this in another thread but will say it again, this games feels llike the KC game at Ray Jay a few years ago....

I agree with that, I see us winning if we can stop Rudi.  Which I see happening today.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No high expectations for today's game but........... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools