Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plaxico « previous next »
Page: 1

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

: January 25, 2009, 12:52:16 AM

Should the Bucs try to sign Plaxico if the Giants let him go? which it seems the Giants will do.

Please leave a message after the Beep BEEP!!!

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 25, 2009, 12:54:51 AM

Why not...

...oh wait...

He is an imbecile, completely not in touch with reality, won a superbowl and thought he was the man...

I would love to see where this friggin' goon winds up.  So I can root against him again.  Unless he is playing the Bucs, who I love.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 25, 2009, 02:11:12 AM

Why does this guy's name come up about once a week? Did y'all miss Bloomberg's speech about guns, getting tough and locking him up and throwing away the key?
Plaxico faces: 1. The possibility of doing a year or more in jail.
2. The possibility if that doesn't happen of a suspension.
So he must dodge the law AND dodge the commish before becoming ''a guy we should pursue.'' The word ''should'' isn't yet a ''could.''

In Verner We Trust

ryanbuc1

Practice Squad

#3 : January 25, 2009, 02:13:45 AM

No Shot (pun intended).

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 25, 2009, 02:16:12 AM

Well my immediate reaction...is no.

And then I recall some little tussle about discharging an illegal handgun in the confines of New Jack City...

I'm thinking that's not something our non-existent offensive coordinator will have to consider.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Revis and Butthead

Second String
#5 : January 25, 2009, 10:41:17 AM

I really don't think the Giants will get rid of him.. gut feeling.

bucngators15

Starter
#6 : January 25, 2009, 11:59:14 AM

Yeah i highly doubt they will let Plax go!! Not in this day and age!!

Whoever Said, " Its not whether you LOSE or WIN that counts.... PROBALY LOST

#7 : January 25, 2009, 12:34:47 PM

I doubt they get rid of him..... they realized how crappy Eli was without his security blanket and IMO will bring him back if the law allows.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 25, 2009, 01:16:23 PM

For about  2 years he could very well not be in the area of Giants stadium.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

gypsie

Starter

#9 : January 25, 2009, 01:41:45 PM

Why does this guy's name come up about once a week? Did y'all miss Bloomberg's speech about guns, getting tough and locking him up and throwing away the key?
So he must dodge the law AND dodge the commish before becoming ''a guy we should pursue.'' The word ''should'' isn't yet a ''could.''
No jersey we live in florida we dont catch to many of bloombergs speches, and Sean Taylor was looking at gun charges that were 10 times worse and he didnt do a day in jail. I think we would have to trade for him though no way they release him.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 25, 2009, 01:52:43 PM

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS 

The Giants thought they were set for years when they gave Burress a new five-year contract worth a maximum of $35 million, hours before the season opener on Sept. 4 and he went out and caught 10 passes against the Redskins. And then only 25 more before he shot himself.

Now they have to start over.

Boldin, who seems to be growing tired of playing in the shadow of Fitzgerald, should be the Giants' top target .

It's a weak free agency class. Cincinnati's T.J. Houshmandzadeh is one of the best possession receivers in the league - he was sixth in the NFL with 92 catches, but for only a 9.8-yard per catch average - and he could be franchised. Antonio Bryant was a comeback player of the year candidate in Tampa, but he has bounced around the league and has been a headache in the past. Devery Henderson of the Saints and Nate Washington of the Steelers are also scheduled to be unrestricted free agents.

The Colts could make Marvin Harrison a salary-cap casualty, but he's got a lot of miles on him and had only 60 catches this season. He is 36 years old and is scheduled to make $9 million in 2009. Indy had no problems saying goodbye to Edgerrin James three years ago. Harrison could be next.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 25, 2009, 03:06:31 PM

Boldin to the Eagles or Gints, for sure.  Only way I'd even take a look at Plax would be if we fail to sign Bryant.  I don't really want to think of that on such nice day.

foxfire

Second String

#12 : January 25, 2009, 03:51:48 PM

Why do you guys want all the bad seeds?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 25, 2009, 07:49:41 PM

No jersey we live in florida we dont catch to many of bloombergs speches, and Sean Taylor was looking at gun charges that were 10 times worse and he didnt do a day in jail. I think we would have to trade for him though no way they release him.

I'm sure the fact that Sean Taylor's dad was a police chief didn't have anything to do with it.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plaxico « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools