Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shannon Mulaire Fox 13 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

RudeGuy

Starter

: January 25, 2009, 10:38:39 PM

She is kinda new to Fox 13 and really HOT IMO. Check her out on this video when she gets pissed at a fan for cutting in on her live shot. Even pissed she looks really hot. We need to get her on the Bucs sideline as a reporter. ;)

#1 : January 25, 2009, 10:44:55 PM

that was a gay video, she didnt get very pissed at all. She just stood there expressionless as a guy walked between her and the camera. I actually think she did as good a job as possible at not getting angry or showing her anger.

Sorry not trying to be a dyck to you, I think the guy who posted the video and left those captions is dumb

btw, Id hit it 8)

RudeGuy

Starter

#2 : January 25, 2009, 10:52:07 PM

that was a gay video, she didnt get very pissed at all. She just stood there expressionless as a guy walked between her and the camera. I actually think she did as good a job as possible at not getting angry or showing her anger.

Sorry not trying to be a dyck to you, I think the guy who posted the video and left those captions is dumb

btw, Id hit it 8)

I think it is as pissed as she can get on a live shot being a professional. You can tell she wanted to say something. I think she is the best "talent" since  Roxanne Evanina.

#3 : January 25, 2009, 10:58:12 PM

are you taolking about Roxanne Wilder? I think she is hot, and she is damn good at her job too. I always joke around when she is on location after a game that she is giving sexual favors to a player or coach and thats how she gets into so many locker rooms. I know, its childish and immature but a little inside joke with me and some of my friends whenever we see her on.

I was just expecting to see that hot Fox reporter go ballistic, that wouldve been hot. I couldnt believe she didnt say something from what the video leads you to believe. I think even being live that an act like that would warrant something more

RudeGuy

Starter

#4 : January 25, 2009, 11:02:24 PM

No, not Wilder. Roxanne Evanina was the Fox 13 reporter who was arrested for spraying her bf with bleach. The charges we later dropped and she was later let go. BTW, Wilder does have that girl next door look. ;D

RudeGuy

Starter

#5 : January 25, 2009, 11:08:28 PM

Hey RB, Did you ever see this after one after a Bucs preseason game speaking of Roxanne Wilder?

#6 : January 25, 2009, 11:34:57 PM

LMAO! That was great!

" first of all thank you for taking my call, Ive never been a big Chris Simms fan but I think if Chris Simms does any better he will be a good QB for the Tanmpa Bay STorm, and hey real quick uhhhh, Roxanne Wilder does she shave her bush, whats the deal there?"

Then the host says "alright James thanks for the call until the end there Brian were gonna go to you and lets try to keep this clean ok?"

That is awesome and why dont they have a dump button? Jeez I know its live but seriously they are going to let people call in live tv with no delay/dump button?

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 26, 2009, 01:11:09 AM

Baba Booey !!!!!!!!!

Stratobuc

Starter
#8 : January 26, 2009, 05:23:12 AM

"are you talking about Roxanne Wilder? I think she is hot, and she is damn good at her job too. "

Clueless Bimbo. Not hot, obviously someones niece or private "talent".

MBF

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 26, 2009, 07:30:41 AM

She is kinda new to Fox 13 and really HOT IMO. Check her out on this video when she gets pissed at a fan for cutting in on her live shot. Even pissed she looks really hot. We need to get her on the Bucs sideline as a reporter. ;)

1. She is indeed hot
2. She didn't look pissed

#10 : January 26, 2009, 05:49:39 PM

"are you talking about Roxanne Wilder? I think she is hot, and she is damn good at her job too. "

lol, ok. I bet you within 2-3 years she is working for a major network

I am very misogynestic when it comes to females and sports. I think that 99.9% of them cant hold meaningful sports conversations and that just as many of them overstep their knowledge capacity and try to give more than they should, and further prove my beliefs. Linda Cohn is alright, she knows her place and never oversteps her level of knowledge. Other than that I can think of maybe 3-4 other women who I THINK deserved their job in my lifetime of watching female sports reporters

Roxanne Wilder never goes past her boundaries, and therefor never sounds like a bimbo. She is very well spoken, and gives great interviews. Plus if you think she isnt hot than I think you are gay. We can debate everythign else, but she is a hot sports reporter

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 27, 2009, 02:59:42 AM

CNN has a lot of good looking news reporters...check that ish out.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#12 : January 27, 2009, 03:57:25 AM

I am very misogynestic when it comes to females and sports. I think that 99.9% of them cant hold meaningful sports conversations and that just as many of them overstep their knowledge capacity and try to give more than they should, and further prove my beliefs. Linda Cohn is alright, she knows her place and never oversteps her level of knowledge. Other than that I can think of maybe 3-4 other women who I THINK deserved their job in my lifetime of watching female sports reporters

Roxanne Wilder never goes past her boundaries, and therefor never sounds like a bimbo. She is very well spoken, and gives great interviews. Plus if you think she isnt hot than I think you are gay. We can debate everythign else, but she is a hot sports reporter
Wow, I'll bet you do well with the ladies with this enlightened attitude.  Pardon me if I have "overstepped" here.  Hahahahaha

tonyflash

Starter

#13 : January 27, 2009, 04:56:55 PM

1. She is indeed hot
2. She didn't look pissed

I agree she is hot. I also think she did not look happy with all the nut cases jumping around her.

Stratobuc

Starter
#14 : January 27, 2009, 11:54:31 PM

You can think whatever you want, Wilder needs to skip dunkin donuts for a few weeks. Here's an example of her "ability". When we aquired Greise from Miami, she said, "He hasn't run a west coast offense..." when in fact he had gone to the probowl running it in Denver. Come-on, what is she, your sister or something?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shannon Mulaire Fox 13 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools